X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking good!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

This is the wettest I have ever seen SE Texas in over 35 years. I STILL cannot even get to my hunting areas without seriously screwing up my roads/trails. That said, my food plots still have standing water and my feeder locations are still under 6-8” water. Unbelievable. And I am not even in the river bottom. I did notice today, the Trinity is still out of it’s banks, but much lower than in May. If I am not mistaken, it has been out of its banks for Dec. or Jan.

Comment

This thread is helping Momma and I decide on East Texas to move to, lol!!

Comment

I have several bucks hitting the feeder. I've been watching them grow their racks from nubs a month or so back. Hopefully I have at least one that makes the hit list. It is really going to be hard to top last year's deer.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Comment

New to the East Texas hunting. Just got on a lease in Seven Oaks with my cousin. Pretty stoked to see how this season turns out.

Got feeder filled, Pen built and cameras going yesterday. Will go back in about 3 weeks to check on everything and hopefully have some buck on camera.

Comment

It has been 2 months since the last time I was at the lease. Looking forward to get out there to check cameras and see whats happening! I found a new bow spot this year on a creek that overlooks an oak flat that my blood is pumping already!

Comment

Still can't get to my stuff in the south end of Liberty County... did get a couple feeders going behind the house... Gotta get one picked out for my grandsons... hog or deer. It don't matter. We gotta get some blood on the ground for the boys!

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                  Still can't get to my stuff in the south end of Liberty County... did get a couple feeders going behind the house... Gotta get one picked out for my grandsons... hog or deer. It don't matter. We gotta get some blood on the ground for the boys!
                  My spot is still under water too. Maybe August I can get back to my stand and corn a little.

Comment

Pearl head millet started to head out.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Low Fence View Post
                      My hill top plot at “The Cottonmouth “ is still intact. Peas are getting thrashed! But are keeping up so far. Would probably back off on millet ratio if I use again .5 an acre max. Most low land plots just got too much water. I think the roots rotted.
                      Love the plot. Wish mine looked like that. Deer got mine ate down to about 6in! Planted Forage beans this year, to keep up with browse pressure, didn't work.

Comment

Originally posted by Tshelly View Post
                        Every time you post pictures I die inside a little bit.

Comment

Originally posted by Etxbuckman View Post
                          Every time you post pictures I die inside a little bit.

Lmao [emoji23] I’ll be dying all deer season as you hunt.. Baby girl due oct 8th. Going to be stuck around the house. May can get a corn pile going off the back porch lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Tshelly View Post
                            Lmao [emoji23] I’ll be dying all deer season as you hunt.. Baby girl due oct 8th. Going to be stuck around the house. May can get a corn pile going off the back porch lol.

Oh man you didn’t think that through, huh? I’ll sling some lead in your honor this season. Lol

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Anyone else seeing some extra trash this year with all the rains? We have split BT, kickers off main beams, and split G2's on a couple different bucks.

Comment

Working...
                                X