Bag limit question - Deer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bt2143 View Post
    what if you kill 4 deer in a 4 deer county, can you go to another 4 deer county and kill one more? Had this discussion with my uncle this past year because my deer lease is split between two counties
    Yes. You can kill five deer total. Just cannot go over the bag limit in a particular county.

Comment

Originally posted by Okiehunter View Post
      Can someone tell me, if the limit on deer in county A is 4 deer and I kill my 4 deer in county A, can I go to county B and kill a limit there too?
      Yes, post pics though so we can see.

Comment

Are you in East Texas?

Comment

Only if you’re east of i35

Comment

You can kill a maximum of 5 deer in Texas every year (Not talking MLD). This can be any combination of bucks and does, so long as you don't kill more than 3 bucks. You can kill these 5 deer in as many different counties as you want, as long as you don't exceed a given county's bag limit. So, in your situation, you can kill your 4 deer, then go to another county (Can be any county where you can legally kill a deer) and kill your 5th deer no problem. It doesn't matter if that county is a one deer county, as long as you haven't killed one in THAT county, you are legally able to.

Comment

This not Louisiana math 101.

Comment

No but your kid can off his license

Comment

Originally posted by bowhuntingw View Post
                  You only have five tags on your license that your maximum state bag limit. Don’t exceed your county bag limit and all is good.
                  This is probably the advise I'd follow. Consider the source.

Comment

Working...
                  X