Anyone In Medical Sales/Supplies?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone In Medical Sales/Supplies?

Anyone work in medical supply sales or industrial health supplies? Have a question if so...

What you looking for?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by lexingtontexas View Post
      What you looking for?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      PM sent

Comment

Whatever it is that you’re wanting...it’s on allocation and my guys can’t sell it to ya. Govt is taking a lot of it,,,at least that’s my theory.

Comment

Originally posted by Shinesintx View Post
          Whatever it is that you’re wanting...it’s on allocation and my guys can’t sell it to ya. Govt is taking a lot of it,,,at least that’s my theory.
          Yeah...seems like they would allocate more for first responders...

Comment

Good luck!

Comment

What are you looking for? Most things are pretty hard to come by at the moment.

Comment

Yes government is taking production and first in line on a lot of stuff for health care, military, state and local entities.

Comment

Biggest issue is supply chain...most of that the crap we need is made in Asia. Or parts are made there. Limited production here and demand too high. All of the vendors I deal with have us rationed. They are only shipping PPE based on historical usage.

Comment

Yes. I do not have any N-95 masks. PM me if it is something other than that.

Comment

Originally posted by ByronB View Post
                      Yes. I do not have any N-95 masks. PM me if it is something other than that.
                      Instant read no touch thermometers? Looking for some for work.

Comment

All thermoms are hard to come by right now. Maybe some red top ones could be had

Comment

Working...
                        X