Prayer Request – Team Nametag (Bob)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prayer Request – Team Nametag (Bob)

I want to make a request that you all keep Bob (Beleg) in your thoughts and prayers. He hasn’t said anything about this, and I finally asked if I could share.

Bob has been quietly dealing with cancer. Since August, he has had chemo, radiation and surgery. He does have an excellent prognosis of complete recovery. However, he still has 3 more chemo treatments and another surgery to go through.

Through all this, he has STILL volunteered to be the maker of nametags. I have said it multiple times…he is THE most important team we have at Nanza and we are very grateful for his dedication.

He will not be there this weekend as his immune system is down, and as expected while going through this, his energy level is not up to par. We will certainly miss his smile and laugh Saturday!

Please keep him in your thoughts while he goes through these last stages of KCA.

Thank you, Bob, for all you do. You continue to go above and beyond and you are very appreciated. You have been and will continue to be in my thoughts and prayers. Let us know if you need anything….you have a support system here!

Love ya!

Prayers sent

Comment

Prayers up Bob

Comment

Prayers ^^^

Comment

Prayers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Prayers sent.

Comment

Prayers spoken this morning for my friend Bob Wright.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Bob, you and Mary continue to be in our thoughts and prayers. We will miss having y'all there this year, but we'll see y'all when you're fully healthy next year! Much love for you both from our family!
                My Flickr Photos

Comment

Prayers up sir.

Comment

Prayers up for Bob and family. KCA!

Comment

Sending prayers for a complete recovery. God bless you Bob.

Comment

Prayers sent.....

Comment

Oh, man! I so hate to hear this! Bob, for sure you are in my prayers. Keep on plugging!

Comment

God bless!

Comment

Prayers up

Comment

Working...
                              X