• Show
Clear All

Prayers Up.

Comment

Prayers to yall.

Comment

Praying

Originally posted by Chad74 View Post
        My dad had had a hip replacement back in November, and everything has been good. Recovery went good, he's back moving around good and playing golf. His quality of life is back where it should be.
        But it started bothering him Tuesday and was really bad Wednesday so the doctor sent him to get blood work done yesterday and wanted to see him this morning. Well an infection has set in and they are doing emergency surgery later today which involves redoing the hip replacement and trying to get the infection out and hopes are they caught it soon enough and they don't have to take his leg.
        Please send some prayers up for Hugh
        Prayers sent.

Comment

Praying for a full recovery

Comment

The power of the prayer worked. My mom just called and after the doctors looked at the MRI they have decided that the infection is only under the skin and not down in the hip. They are sending home from the hospital with a prescription for heavy duty antibiotics and will see him Monday to make sure everything is looking better.
            Not completely out of the woods yet but a much better situation now.
            Thanks again

Comment

The power of the prayer worked. My mom just called and after the doctors looked at the MRI they have decided that the infection is only under the skin and not down in the hip. They are sending home from the hospital with a prescription for heavy duty antibiotics and will see him Monday to make sure everything is looking better.
              Thanks again
              That sounds pretty good to me, prayers continue.

Comment

That’s good news. Continued prayers for your Dad.

Comment

Good news! Prayer sent.

Comment

Prayers for Hugh

Comment

Not good, sending prayers

Comment

Thanks again
                        Amen!! Thank you God!!!

Comment

Praying now!!

Comment

Good news. Sending one up for complete recovery.

Comment

Working...
                            X