Travel Trailer Storage near Kerrville needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Travel Trailer Storage near Kerrville needed

I’ve looked online and called several places with very little luck on finding a place to rent to leave my travel trailer near Kerrville. I just got on a new lease this year about half way down Hwy 41 between I-10 and Rocksprings. The land owner hasn’t said for sure but I think he’s gonna want us to take our travel trailers out during the off season months. I live 6.5 hours away and use my trailer for the lease only and really don’t want to pull it that far and have it in my back yard all summer. Does anyone know any storages within say an hour of Kerrville? Not covered is fine. If anyone owns any property and would let me leave it at their property for a fee I’d be interested in that as well. It would probably be Feb-Aug. Thanks for any help!

Notta? No one?

Comment

If Junction is not too far from you, try Hill Country Rentals. Ask for Angelo, he owns the place. Tell him Mike from the Witness Protection Program sent you. Good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by Oldblue View Post
        If Junction is not too far from you, try Hill Country Rentals. Ask for Angelo, he owns the place. Tell him Mike from the Witness Protection Program sent you. Good luck.
        Thanks I’ll give him a call!

Comment

A few years ago I kept mine at the Junction Highway RV & Self Storage between Kerrville and Ingram. I also had a lease off 41 about 12 miles east of Rocksprings. I kept my travel trailer & cargo trailer there several months

Comment

Also, there is no off-season in Rocksprings

Comment

Working...
            X