Moore Maker Knives

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Moore Maker Knives

Does anyone know a place in Katy area that carries Moore Maker?

Great knife!

Comment

Originally posted by White Falcon View Post
      Great knife!
      In my opinion they are the most overrated knives on the market. The originals we're good, but the ones in the last 15 years or so are just knives. Not bad but not great

Sorry I don't know anyone around you.

Comment

Originally posted by Javelin View Post
        In my opinion they are the most overrated knives on the market. The originals we're good, but the ones in the last 15 years or so are just knives. Not bad but not great

Sorry I don't know anyone around you.

How can a $50-60 knife be overrated?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I am pretty sure I ordered mine off the internet.

And I have to agree with Javelin. I hear the old ones were good, but the two that I bought are no good. I like Case knives way way better.

Comment

Ordered online as well

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

I have one that will go dull sitting in my pocket never being used. It definitely won't hold an edge like a case, eye brand, or tree brand.

Comment

Originally posted by chunkinlead View Post
                I have one that will go dull sitting in my pocket never being used. It definitely won't hold an edge like a case, eye brand, or tree brand.
                Yup same for me. Didn't use it much and now can't get it to hold an edge. Went back to my Case Trapper.

Comment

I can agree with above statements, I had a few and sold/ traded them for case in the end

Comment

China blades assembled in Matador TX. Used to be good. Junk knives now.

Comment

Originally posted by Toolman View Post
                      China blades assembled in Matador TX. Used to be good. Junk knives now.
                      I don't believe they are even assembled in Texas anymore. Someone told me Mexico

pray for rain

Comment

Moore Maker NEVER made their knives. They’re contracted out. When Queen and Camillus were making them, they were good. Now, it’s Utica and Bear MGC. Not as good.

Comment

The carbon blades are good all if mine hold an edge as good as any Case, now the stainless ones are a different story. The man that owns Moore Maker is a good of a man as you can find, our CEO went to his house last year before Christmas wanting to buy a couple of knives as gifts. Of course he didn't have any cash only a card, the old man told him to go dig in the shop and find what you want and send me a check when you get home. I'll buy his knives as long as he has them, but I am very picky in which ones.

Comment

Well my Moore Maker is sharp, went all the way through. I dropped it on my foot. OUCH, and a lot of blood!!
                            Attached Files

Comment

I wanted the Moore maker due to the locking blade. I like the case as well but I don’t believe the trapper, jr, or sodbushter has locking blade.

Comment

Working...
                              X