Active shooter or shooters in Vegas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
    Are there any actual new facts that have come out?
    not yet since LEO are investigating 4 different crime scenes, could be more based on property owned by Paddock. This info below was already shared with the public by the Clark County SO
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Law enforcement officers had conducted a floor by floor search beginning on the 29th floor. Upon arriving at Paddock's suite on the 32nd floor, they announced themselves. Paddock responded by shooting through the door, wounding a security guard in the leg, Lombardo said. "They received gunfire. They backed off and SWAT responded," said a somber Lombardo. They entered the room to find Paddock dead. The sheriff said investigators believe Paddock killed himself.

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
      I hadn't seen his FB. The problem is there is no reputable news source anymore so until there is a consensus amongst all or most of them who knows what to believe.
      Yeah I haven't sen anything about his facebook page.

Comment

Originally posted by gingib View Post
        Plus his FB

It's not speculation.

I've sorted through a ton on info on this and I have yet to see a reliable FB page of his.

Link it if it exist.

Comment

Patience grasshoppers

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
            No, but that is where all the "leftist" speculation is stemming from.
            That plus common sense. If he were conservative he would have been labeled a long time ago. The media staying quiet speaks volumes.

Comment

I think he was referring to post 16 & 35 from the top. That John guy posting all of that warning last month something like this is going to happen in Vegas.

Originally posted by FLASH_OUTDOORS View Post
              Where did you send me and why do I feel like I don’t belong there. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
                That plus common sense. If he were conservative he would have been labeled a long time ago. The media staying quiet speaks volumes.
                Exactly.

Comment

Originally posted by riverrat1 View Post
                  the media staying quiet speaks volumes.
                  yup!

Comment

Plus his FB

It's not speculation.
                    I read he had no social media ...

Just saw that someone else posted photos that are allegedly him.
                    Last edited by jer_james; 10-03-2017, 10:29 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
                      Im not sure why people think it's quiet - He just doesn't fit the bill.

No criminal history, has money, no social media rants. They have dug quite a bit, they just aren't finding anything salacious or out of the ordinary.

Comment

Originally posted by adam_p View Post
                        Echo.

and if you are meaning the video from the crowd getting shot at, the loudest sound is the supersonic crack of incoming bullets, then you hear the muffled muzzle blast
                        Some of the sounds, an echo makes sense. But there were some shots that all you heard was the faint sound of an echo. You did not hear the loud report that you can clearly hear from the other shots. This leads one to come to the conclusion that shoots were occurring at 2 locations. However, the faint reports could have come from police shooting at the gun man in the hotel. That could be an explanation.

Comment

Country music supporters are majority republicans. He was anti trump and an obummer guy. Best chance to kill a bunch of trump supporters and do it safely up high. So that is what he did.

Then the coward killed himself
                          Where are you getting this information from? I can't find any reliable news yet that he was anti trump. All I have seen is the post by Pam Geller that he was at an Anti-Trump rally wearing pink, and that is pretty weak evidence...you can't even tell if it is him. If you have something more reliable, I'd love to see it.

Comment

Patience grasshoppers
                            Is it on the same link to your MLB buddies?

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
                              Im not sure why people think it's quiet - He just doesn't fit the bill.

No criminal history, has money, no social media rants. They have dug quite a bit, they just aren't finding anything salacious or out of the ordinary.
                              Evil being evil is hard to grasp without a face of a monster.

Comment

Working...
                              X