Active shooter or shooters in Vegas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Echo.

and if you are meaning the video from the crowd getting shot at, the loudest sound is the supersonic crack of incoming bullets, then you hear the muffled muzzle blast

Comment

Originally posted by cookemerkel View Post
      The flashing isnt what caught my attention but the sound. Sounds like one gun is way closer than the other. Or maybe yall can explain it to me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WNiRr763gJA
      Early reports were that some were .223, and others .308.

There is a similar flashing light in the other hotel behind that guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
        It seems like other guests on the 3-5th floors would be speaking up about the gunfire....then again, I havn't seen anyone from the 31-33rd floor interviewed either.
        Original airdate 12/2/2017 | LAS VEGAS - A Salisbury Township man arrived in Las Vegas Sunday evening for a week-long work conference. Several hours later he...

Comment

Is that a second shooter or just an echo from the shots fired in the distance in that video?

Comment

Originally posted by clffrdfdge View Post
            Is that a second shooter or just an echo from the shots fired in the distance in that video?
            It sounds to me like a mixture of live fire, echos off of other large structures, and bullet impacts. Very creepy.

Comment

Are there any actual new facts that have come out?

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
                Link?
                There is this. Not saying that's his motive behind the shooting.

Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
                  There is this. Not saying that's his motive behind the shooting.

https://pamelageller.com/2017/10/veg...ntitrump.html/
                  It's not even confirmed that is the same guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
                    It's not even confirmed that is the same guy.
                    No, but that is where all the "leftist" speculation is stemming from.

Comment

Country music supporters are majority republicans. He was anti trump and an obummer guy. Best chance to kill a bunch of trump supporters and do it safely up high. So that is what he did.

Then the coward killed himself

Comment

Plus his FB

It's not speculation.

Comment

Oh I got ya. Yeah that is where a lot of speculation is coming from. There are just very few facts and confirmations at this point.

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
                            Are there any actual new facts that have come out?
                            Only the gun pics and the pic of him in a pool of blood with a blood spattered revolver.

Comment

Originally posted by gingib View Post
                              Country music supporters are majority republicans. He was anti trump and an obummer guy. Best chance to kill a bunch of trump supporters and do it safely up high. So that is what he did.

Then the coward killed himself
                              Source? I haven't seen anything from him himself.

Edit: Sorry misread your post and thought it said "that is what he said".

Comment

Originally posted by gingib View Post
                                Plus his FB

It's not speculation.
                                I hadn't seen his FB. The problem is there is no reputable news source anymore so until there is a consensus amongst all or most of them who knows what to believe.

Comment

Working...
                                X