No announcement yet.

Sonora TX 2018-2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just got back and the deer are everywhere. Seen a ton of axis and the bucks are looking good. There is also a ton of hogs hitting the feeders and coming in all hours of the day.

Comment

Sonora TX 2018-2019

All of the deer on my place are hungry!!! They are tearing up the alfalfa. Protein to start in a couple weeks.

I know they are bad, but I wish I had a couple pigs to shoot once in a while!!!

Oh yeah, I saw the first axis on my property about a week ago! It was just a doe, and I did not shoot her. I’m really hoping she went back to all her friends and told them about the new “restaurant” in town! [emoji106]

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
      Last edited by Bisch; 01-28-2018, 10:48 PM.

Comment

I am looking to join a lease in the Sonora area if anyone gets an opening, I have land owner references if you need them.

Comment

Supposed to be going to look at a place this coming weekend. Hope the lease manager likes me enough to offer a spot.

Comment

Originally posted by huntingpj View Post
            I am looking to join a lease in the Sonora area if anyone gets an opening, I have land owner references if you need them.
            BrianG had a spot or 2 available last week not sure if he got it filled.

Comment

Originally posted by Bisch View Post
              All of the deer on my place are hungry!!! They are tearing up the alfalfa. Protein to start in a couple weeks.

I know they are bad, but I wish I had a couple pigs to shoot once in a while!!!

Oh yeah, I saw the first axis on my property about a week ago! It was just a doe, and I did not shoot her. I’m really hoping she went back to all her friends and told them about the new “restaurant” in town! [emoji106]

Bisch

Ours too. The axis show up and scarf it down. Hope the axis find your feed.

Comment

Anyone bought any protein at rafter W lately ? Just wondering what the price is ?

Comment

Dang stolle you running a feed yard?

Comment

Following ....

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by mexico70 View Post
                      Dang stolle you running a feed yard?

When we are not there they eat like it's a feed yard. It's not as easy to bow hunt them as it appears.

Comment

How tall is this guy?

Comment

Originally posted by Stolle View Post
                          When we are not there they eat like it's a feed yard. It's not as easy to bow hunt them as it appears.

Challenge accepted!
                          We are still semi looking for the “perfect” spot.

Comment

How tall is this guy?

I'm no axis judge but he's got to be in that 34 inch range.

Comment

How tall is this guy?
                              At first, I wanted to say 36", but he doesn't really sweep out or back that much. Easily 34" still though. Nice brows and good mass. I'd choot 'im.

Comment

Love the Sonora area. My son is off to college next year so I will be looking for a single spot. Most interested in exotics as we have some land in east Texas. Please let me know if y'all hear of any openings.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X