VRBO Mexico All Inclusive

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

VRBO Mexico All Inclusive

Was thinking about a rental house with chef, bartender, concierge type services for my wife's 40th. Any experience with property management or VRBO for this?

Would want 4 or5 bedrooms and a pool with great beach views preferred. Would like menu flexibility so we can cater to our taste.

What do you think our best options are?? We do NOT want to do a resort.

Thanks!

I am not sure where to look to find it, but for several years there has been a place like you described in several CCA chapter auctions. I had a friend that went a few years ago, I'll ask the name.

Edit: Casa Dos Palapas. Manzanillo
    Last edited by KevinAndy; 04-19-2021, 02:20 PM. Reason: Found name

Comment

Originally posted by TeamAmerica View Post
      Was thinking about a rental house with chef, bartender, concierge type services for my wife's 40th. Any experience with property management or VRBO for this?

Would want 4 or5 bedrooms and a pool with great beach views preferred. Would like menu flexibility so we can cater to our taste.

What do you think our best options are?? We do NOT want to do a resort.

Thanks!
      I booked a nice place in Akumal last year through VRBO and although it’s no longer available I did discover during my research that most of the upper end places have connections to whatever services you are wanting. We had a chef cook breakfast and dinner several days for our group of 10 and it was very reasonable. Find a few places you like and start sending some emails to the owner/booking agent and they will help you out.

Comment

Rocky Point AKA Puertor Penasco MX or San Carlos has just what you are looking for

Comment

Originally posted by TX CHICKEN View Post
          I booked a nice place in Akumal last year through VRBO and although it’s no longer available I did discover during my research that most of the upper end places have connections to whatever services you are wanting. We had a chef cook breakfast and dinner several days for our group of 10 and it was very reasonable. Find a few places you like and start sending some emails to the owner/booking agent and they will help you out.
          Good idea. Find the place, then piecemeal the plan together.

Comment

How does cost compare With a resort?

Comment

Originally posted by TX CHICKEN View Post
              Thanks and good idea!

Comment

Originally posted by KevinAndy View Post
                I am not sure where to look to find it, but for several years there has been a place like you described in several CCA chapter auctions. I had a friend that went a few years ago, I'll ask the name.

Edit: Casa Dos Palapas. Manzanillo
                I have stayed at Casa Dos Palapas on 2 different occasions.
                beautiful house, Hector the chef is an amazing cook!

Comment

Moffit oil had a place that was LEGIT a few years ago. They donated a weeks stay to a benefit and the cost got split up

Comment

Tulum. La Maison Manati. We spent six days there in 2019. Would highly recommend it.

Comment

Originally posted by Smell the Glove View Post
                      Tulum. La Maison Manati. We spent six days there in 2019. Would highly recommend it.
                      Wowsers. Nice place!

Comment

Working...
                      X