Fetch my major award, peasants!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fetch my major award, peasants!

This is number 10,000. My how the time flies by, and while I’d hoped to make the second 5,000 higher quality posts than the first, well…yeah, I suppose I still have work to do.

In all seriousness, I do have a question for those that have hit 10k before me. Maybe @Mary can help clarify as well. Do I have to reach out to the TBH sponsors to collect my free merchandise and hunts, or will they contact me? And is it still the same deal where we get one year of moderator rights?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Congratulations!!! You’ve won a yellow corvette, a tube of vermectin and a participation trophy!!

Use yellow corvette with caution.
    Last edited by Fishndude; 10-20-2021, 05:14 AM.

Comment

20k...

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
        Congratulations!!! You’ve won a yellow corvette, a tube of vermectin and a participation trophy!!
        ...and a gold key to the Executive Bathroom. Just remember, Smart and Chew have keys too!

Comment

King for the day!!!!!!
          Attached Files

Comment

You done screwed up and asked in an open forum about the things we do not speak of

Gonna take another 10,000 to get back in

Should have waited for the PM from Smart with all the details

Comment

10k…..:…..thats chump change

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post

Use yellow corvette with caution.
                I see that I'm still stuck in your head. You gotta move on, man.

Comment

What's it like? Is it everything you hoped it would be? Don't forget us little guys!

Comment

Some day....

Comment

Originally posted by txpitdog View Post
                      This is number 10,000. My how the time flies by, and while I’d hoped to make the second 5,000 higher quality posts than the first, well…yeah, I suppose I still have work to do.

In all seriousness, I do have a question for those that have hit 10k before me. Maybe @Mary can help clarify as well. Do I have to reach out to the TBH sponsors to collect my free merchandise and hunts, or will they contact me? And is it still the same deal where we get one year of moderator rights?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
                      Wish you would've hit this last year! They all got Lambos for their 10k. Now, it's just a stinky Corvette for the prize. Ya know, with inflation and all....
                      Last edited by SB09; 10-20-2021, 07:02 AM.

Comment

See Smart for your award.

Comment

Welcome to the club, see Smart about the wall plaque and secret handshake.

Comment

I'm almost there. I feel like they should acknowledge such an achievement with a new level like "drop tine" or something.

Comment

The best part is access to all of the previous deleted threads.

Comment

Working...
                              X