• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sad he went out the way he did….
    Complete establishment guy…. Never Trumper

Comment

Originally posted by JBJTX81 View Post
      "It's just a virus like the flu. 99.7% have no issues from it. I was the vax that really killed him...duh don't yall know that!" - the tbh brain trust

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk
      The vaxxed aren't hospitalized and don't die from covid. Isn't that the current selling point?

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Once upon a time he had my respect, but lost that when he chose to support Obunghole, not once, but twice. And then on top of that, he became a bitter, race bait spewing, libturd. Now, he's just another old dead guy, in my book.....

Comment

Originally posted by JBJTX81 View Post
          "It's just a virus like the flu. 99.7% have no issues from it. I was the vax that really killed him...duh don't yall know that!" - the tbh brain trust

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk
          He probably just got a booster...

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
            He literally said he succeeded "in spite of the white man". I was hurt. He slid right off my good guy list.
            I could actually see someone his age having that sentiment. He was born in '37, lived through the civil rights era and in many ways succeeded in a culture that was not always his advocate. I wouldn't share that feeling with someone my age but they/we have been blessed to grow up in a vastly different culture with regard to race. Now he was from and grew up in NYC so its not like he was in the Jim Crow south but I can still understand a man his age looking back and feeling that way to some extent.

RIP to a man that served diligently.

Comment

Wow - great Man who was a wonderful example of a good American. Overcame a lot of obstacles to get to where he got.

Comment

Originally posted by Neck View Post
                I've got nothing nice to say so I'll just hit the back bu..........
                This!

Comment

I heard him speak right after he was out of the the Bush administration, at that time I thought he was was one of the most intelligent and non-political leaders I had ever heard speak, it gave me confidence in the people running the country and I would have been confident in him serving in any capacity for this country. Then in the coming years all I heard from him was divisive political speak, I'm not sure what changed for him, perhaps the WMD / Iraq blame game, perhaps he was shunned from the Republican party leadership, I have no idea.
                  Hard to imagine it was the same guy I had had so much respect and admiration for.
                  I hate he passed, my prayers sent for his family. I believe while he served this country, he did so with honor and dignity and his family deserves our sincere condolences.

Comment

Originally posted by Wall_Hanger View Post
                    I could actually see someone his age having that sentiment. He was born in '37, lived through the civil rights era and in many ways succeeded in a culture that was not always his advocate. I wouldn't share that feeling with someone my age but they/we have been blessed to grow up in a vastly different culture with regard to race. Now he was from and grew up in NYC so its not like he was in the Jim Crow south but I can still understand a man his age looking back and feeling that way to some extent.

RIP to a man that served diligently.
                    Since he grew up in the era it would make perfect sense to never vote for a white democrat for sure

Comment

Is this like the women's gymnastics thread? Yes, his life was a complete waste bc he voted for Obama... A bunch of yall are a real pieces of work. He severed our country, gave his thoughts and ideals, and made it. He was extremely successful and boy does that eat the green screen radicals lunch.

Comment

Originally posted by Parramore View Post
                        He severed our country,

severed?

Comment

Is this like the women's gymnastics thread? Yes, his life was a complete waste bc he voted for Obama... A bunch of yall are a real pieces of work. He severed our country, gave his thoughts and ideals, and made it. He was extremely successful and boy does that eat the green screen radicals lunch.
                          Thanks Karen....

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                            severed?
                            Hahaha lost his head he did.

Comment

Originally posted by FVR JR View Post
                              Thanks Karen....
                              You're welcome Sandy Slit.

Comment

You're welcome Sandy Slit.
                                LOL creative , have a nice day and don't let other people's political opinions rile you too much.

Comment

Working...
                                X