• Show
Clear All

Cool looking deer Johny.

Comment

Originally posted by JhuntsAlot View Post
      Dang, was that big boy in Conroe?

That is too bad.

J

It was this one. He’s one of those bucks that grows from when you see him in a picture to when you get your hands on him. I had no idea he was as big as he was.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Congratulations Johnny! That joker is wicked lookin'. Very nice buck.

Comment

Congrats Johnny on a great buck!

Comment

Congrats again johnny. That deer is a stud. He had a big drop tine too. Fresh broken off. Johnny has pics if him with it and I'm trying to convince him to have it restored.

Comment

I appreciate the congrats everyone! Yes, I passed on a solid deer on this place back during bow season. This buck just reeks of the kind of deer I was imagining coming out of those big bull pines.

I've basically spent all of my free time chasing deer on 3 different places since bow season started.
              I passed on 2 solid mature deer at my bow lease holding out for a wall hanger 8 I had history with (posted in this thread). I just found out last week he was killed by a rifle hunter a couple weeks back. Here are the 2 deer I passed on while hunting him...a solid mature 8 I call Hyrack and and old 20+" wide 8 pt. I will kill him if he comes back in again.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny View Post
                I appreciate the congrats everyone! Yes, I passed on a solid deer on this place back during bow season. This buck just reeks of the kind of deer I was imagining coming out of those big bull pines.

I've basically spent all of my free time chasing deer on 3 different places since bow season started.
                I passed on 2 solid mature deer at my bow lease holding out for a wall hanger 8 I had history with (posted in this thread). I just found out last week he was killed by a rifle hunter a couple weeks back. Here are the 2 deer I passed on while hunting him...a solid mature 8 I call Hyrack and and old 20+" wide 8 pt. I will kill him if he comes back in again.

Those are two good looking bucks my friend. You have problems I wouldn’t mind having, trying to decide which big buck to kill![emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by HighwayHunter View Post
                  Those are two good looking bucks my friend. You have problems I wouldn’t mind having, trying to decide which big buck to kill![emoji23]

These problems are not normal for me what so ever but I welcome them with open arms.lol

Comment

Congrats Johnny on a great buck!

Comment

awesome buck johnny and good luck on the wide one

Comment

Thanks! Forgot the cooler pic.[emoji3]

Comment

Did you ever put a tape to him? Score?

Comment

Originally posted by Fajkus7 View Post
                            My target buck got hit by a car a few days ago. He made it back onto our place before he laid down and died. I taped him out because I wanted to know what could have been. He was 120” on the nose. Huge bodied mature buck. I think he was 6 or 7 years old this year based on previous years pictures. Biggest bodied WT I’ve ever seen. His body is so freaking big it makes his antlers look tiny.

Man that’ll put you in a funk. Hate to see that!

Comment

Originally posted by Pstraw View Post
                              Did you ever put a tape to him? Score?
                              We didn't cut him any slack and came out with 140 2/8".

Comment

He's sure a dandy. Looked more than that to me but I'm no expert.

Comment

Working...
                                X