HS football playoffs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bear View Post
    I hope so.... haven't seen a close dog fight all season- I am ready for a good game- even if we dont come out winners at the end of the game
    I haven't watched any film on pewitt but what I have saw from later this season on Daingerfield... Canadian better find some secondary to rent lol. Dfields qb is legit. Go watch some of their Hudl film.

If gilmer wasn't playing PG the same time I'd be in attendance at the dfield/pewitt game for Sure. I love this time of year lol.deer hunting, time with family, Crappie fishing and TEXAS HIGHSCHOOL FOOTBALL lol

Comment

Originally posted by twistedmidnite View Post
      I haven't watched any film on pewitt but what I have saw from later this season on Daingerfield... Canadian better find some secondary to rent lol. Dfields qb is legit. Go watch some of their Hudl film.

If gilmer wasn't playing PG the same time I'd be in attendance at the dfield/pewitt game for Sure. I love this time of year lol.deer hunting, time with family, Crappie fishing and TEXAS HIGHSCHOOL FOOTBALL lol

Pewitt is legit. Their only loss is to Daingerfield earlier in the year by 4.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by marshman View Post
        We’re still in it. Playing Silsbee this week in a rematch of round 4 from last year. Played them during the season at thier place and won a defensive game 17-9. Hard to beat a good team twice in one season but who knows. The Winner of our Game gets
        The winner of Navarro- Wimberley.
        That's good, maybe it'll be a repeat of 2014

Comment

Originally posted by Graysonhogs View Post
          Pewitt is legit. Their only loss is to Daingerfield earlier in the year by 4.

Yesir, I'm gonna watch some on them tonight.

Comment

Yesir, I'm gonna watch some on them tonight.

Let me know what you think. My son is a DE and he had double teams all night. Said it was hail getting free. Once they set the corner, it was over. Slot T with those athletes is tough.

Comment

Either of those games should be great!! And can't beat crappie fishing either!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Let me know what you think. My son is a DE and he had double teams all night. Said it was hail getting free. Once they set the corner, it was over. Slot T with those athletes is tough.

Yes they are usually legit. You should of seen them when they had Jimmy Wilkerson, Hercules Tarver, and Kenny Boyd in the backfield.

Comment

That's good, maybe it'll be a repeat of 2014
                  That’s good with me with just a slightly different outcome!

Comment

If you are in the D/FW area, the quarterfinals being played at The Star in Frisco this weekend will be televised on Channel 21.

Comment

Yea they have a few speedsters it looks like. They definitely have the misdirection down pat too.

Comment

Originally posted by Slew View Post
                        Either of those games should be great!! And can't beat crappie fishing either!

I'm 40 minutes either way to lop and fork lol. I need to fish fork more though...

Comment

Originally posted by marshman View Post
                          That’s good with me with just a slightly different outcome!
                          My son and I have watched that game several times since. I still can't believe gilmer came back..there's a saying here, it's "gilmers gonna gilmer" lol

Comment

I'm 40 minutes either way to lop and fork lol. I need to fish fork more though...

Not this time of year you don't!! I honestly wouldn't leave LOP if I lived close. Would be hard too anyhow. Big fish. Fishes small and not crowded outside winter!

Comment

Yea they have a few speedsters it looks like. They definitely have the misdirection down pat too.

Yeah I think they’ve ran the slot t since Nixon was in office.

Comment

I'm going to Gunter-Holliday on Friday. Should be a great game. Son has a good friend who plays for Gunter. Otherwise I'd be at Daingerfield-Pewitt

Comment

Working...
                                X