This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
    If you go back to some of my previous post i agree with this... i believe anyone that “misses” on him may actually come out ahead! With that said maybe he’ll mature and catch up to his immense talent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Agree. You actually show some semblance of football acumen when you’re not focused on the junior high lockeroom level smack

Comment

Originally posted by Cajun Blake View Post
      Clyde compares to Maurice Jones-Drew who went late in the 2nd rd (60th overall).

CEH was on the track team in HS and ran a 4.47.
      With proper technique and sprint coaching, I believe he could run a sub 4.43 at the NFL combine or LSU Draft day

I support him leaving and don't see him increasing his draft stock if he comes back for his Sr year. RB's have a short-life in the NFL and can only take so many hits. Go get that $$$ son !
      I agree. He has the heart and toughness you can’t measure. Not to mention his willingness to block.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
        Matt Campbell may create another vacancy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Schools like Ole Miss and Ark would be foolish to not go get him.

Comment

So long Mr Reagor #1. It's been fun. Good luck in the nfl

Comment

Coach Cumbie is in house with Mr. Morris' kid tonight so I guess that answers that question. Underwhelmed.....

Comment

Originally posted by rvd View Post
              Agree. You actually show some semblance of football acumen when you’re not focused on the junior high lockeroom level smack

Lmao i like rattling the bird cage every now an then and stirring them up [emoji1787] if they weren’t so easily riled up it would take the fun right out of it.

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
                Coach Cumbie is in house with Mr. Morris' kid tonight so I guess that answers that question. Underwhelmed.....

It’s going to be awkward when Dad kicks him out and starts recruiting his own kid for TCU. [emoji15]

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                  It’s going to be awkward when Dad kicks him out and starts recruiting his own kid for TCU. [emoji15]
                  lol. that would pretty much sum up tcu's season

Comment

Originally posted by Brock Middlebrook View Post

Lateral moves at best.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

I really dislike it when head coaches fire other coaches that they hired themselves just a coupla years earlier. They were the greatest minds in football when you hired them recently. Now you fire them just to save your own job. Chances are you will lose your own job next year anyway because of all the chages you make.

If its pressure from the AD or boosters. Have the nurts or backbone to stick by your coaches. Tell them to take a fricking hike! If they don't like that then resign yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by Brock Middlebrook View Post

Maybe FSU?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Keep playing one game at a time, Tigers! Don't listen to folks saying "you're already in" the playoff. As an alum and lifelong LSU fan, I can assure that real fans are staying cautiously optimistic.

Geaux Tigers!

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
                            Lmao i like rattling the bird cage every now an then and stirring them up [emoji1787] if they weren’t so easily riled up it would take the fun right out of it.

It is pretty comical.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by 17ncs View Post
                                I don't know for certain but I am pretty sure CEH is my avatar

[emoji2][emoji2][emoji2]

Comment

Working...
                                X