HS football playoffs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tex View Post
    Troy has a really good running back. Y’all have a really good quarterback. Should be a good one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes sir should be a good game!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Brownwood field goal with 36 seconds to go beats Alvarado 37-35 and gets a very tough Argyle this week.

Comment

Headed to Bedford’s Pennington Field a little later to watch Crawford take on Valley View. Breck is ready to roll, excited at the chance to represent.

Rwc

Comment

Originally posted by Rwc View Post
          Headed to Bedford’s Pennington Field a little later to watch Crawford take on Valley View. Breck is ready to roll, excited at the chance to represent.

Rwc

Valley View is tough but I have my money on the Fightin’ Pritchetts of Crawford

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by No-Tox View Post
            He is Ohio commit. The kid had a one handed grab on the sideline for a TD that made SportsCenter "Plays of the Day" a few weeks ago.
            I suspect the player that will be matched up with him is the All American DB from Oak. Should be fun to watch.

Comment

Lake Travis 52. Weslaco 17.

Comment

Me and the boys are headed to Baylor I'm the morning for Rockwall v Klein Oak

Comment

Argyle 42-14 over Brownwood.

Comment

Red Oak plays Aledo at Jerry World tonight at 7. Hope Red Oak is able to pull off a win

Comment

Carthage was supposed to play today at 2. Anybody know the outcome?

Comment

Needville vs Lampassas tomorrow in the Alamo dome!! Can’t wait

Comment

Originally posted by Mertzon Man View Post
                          Lake Travis 52. Weslaco 17.
                          Yes sir. Another “Valley Week”. Both Weslaco teams will get hammered by the two schools from the Austin area that are not in Austin. :-)

Comment

Originally posted by bulltx50 View Post
                            Brownwood playing Fort Worth Castleberry
                            Whoa... What? Castleberry made the playoffs? Back in the 70s we used to say we may be 0-11 in football but we were 11-0 in aftergame fights. Go lions. As for the other lions, Weatherford Christian is in the state final once again. I don't know if it is a rematch yet but we have a better all around Team this time.

Comment

North Shore beat Katy tonight in the battle for the Best Houston Area Big School Teams.

Comment

Springtown moves on. We beat Andrews tonight 63-20

Comment

Working...
                                X