Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3A D2

Bells Panthers vs. Winona Wildcats

Ready to get this one underway. Went from a spread to a slot t this year. After a slow start, we wound up undefeated district champs.

Comment

Originally posted by Javelin View Post
      good luck to yall but I am pretty sure we will take yall to the woodshed and give yall a pretty good whipping lol. axem jacks
      Diboll is going to be hard to beat. I'm predicting they will make it all the way to the big dance. Those boys are tough!!
      I heard when they played us, in the end, we had minus rushing yards for the night. Franklin has always been know to rack up rushing yards win or lose. Not that night!!! In fact, the first 2 quarters, we only picked up one first down. It really went downhill after that.

Comment

Thrall vs Mason in Marble Falls tonight!

Comment

Wall vs Boyd Friday night. Will have the radio cranked up, hopefully on the way to go hunt. Go Hawks!

Comment

Originally posted by PapaBear View Post
            Wall vs Boyd Friday night. Will have the radio cranked up, hopefully on the way to go hunt. Go Hawks!
            that will be a good game

Comment

Originally posted by CoachS View Post
              If you can find that article I'd love to read it. Good luck to y'all this week.
              Let me do some digging, both were interesting reads.

Rwc

Comment

Originally posted by Easttxbowman View Post
                Better than last...
                True.... at least we beat Shepherd lol

Comment

Deer Park vs. Atascocita, difficult deal with a first place team playing the second place team because of size...

Comment

Originally posted by sqiggy View Post
                    Diboll is going to be hard to beat. I'm predicting they will make it all the way to the big dance. Those boys are tough!!
                    I heard when they played us, in the end, we had minus rushing yards for the night. Franklin has always been know to rack up rushing yards win or lose. Not that night!!! In fact, the first 2 quarters, we only picked up one first down. It really went downhill after that.
                    I pray you are right. A state run or better yet would be awesome for our community. I sure hope our boys can keep it together and do what they have the ability to do.

Comment

Originally posted by brokeno View Post
                      Teams with 3 wins are in the playoffs. That's just not right.
                      I read an artical the other night about high school football. It was about all the teams getting into the playoffs now. This year there could be four teams in the state that are in remote areas with only 4 teams in their districts that could finish 0-10 depending how their last weeks games went that make the playoffs!

All about the $$$$ as someone else stated above.

Comment

Aledo Bearcats

And my old high school Cy-Fair Bobcats are both in it.

Comment

Canadian Wildcats ready to start that run again.... not sure anyone can keep the title from this year

Comment

Orangefield runs the Slot T and rarely passes. If both teams are run oriented then could be a fast moving game. Both teams need to take advantage of each possession of the football.

Comment

I've been trying to erase that from my mind after watching that film all week, you didn't have to remind me Sqiqqy lol. Believe me, we know we have our hands full. We are a 4 seed going up against a top 5 state ranked undefeated team. Diboll is legit. All we can do is give it our best shot, control what we can control, and hope for the best. Tip your hat to 'em if you get your butt kicked. No matter the outcome, I'm thankful for God blessing me with the opportunity to be a part of such a great game every Friday night and get to do something I love. Don't forget to slow down and enjoy it!

Comment

Columbus vs Yoakum Friday night. My boy is a Jr. play defensive back and running back. We are really blessed as we are coached by two ex nfl players.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X