Big Buck on cam!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JTeLarkin08 View Post
    That no real hunter would let someone put a camera on their feeder and post a deer like this on the internet for the world to see...

When this thread started I just said it was weird. The OP came back with some smart *** remarks that he deleted.. Now I look like the *** Oh well
    Just for reference. In all seriousness, after going back and reading from the beginning you seem in the wrong. Roscoe has access to land, enjoys getting pics of big bucks, and wanted to share with us. Should have ended there.

Now, you are bickering back and forth with other guys and "sticking to your guns"; making everyone else out as the bad guys trying to get you bc they have a certain perception of you. Despite the smart A remarks that offended you, this thread should have only been about this cool deer. Not who, where, why, how it was hunted?

Comment

Originally posted by Roscoe View Post
      Your welcome. I love seeing pics of big deer and sharing pics of big deer when I have them to share.

It’s really a shame that we can’t feel more comfortable about doing so.
      The pics and story of this amazing buck is one of the best ever posted on TBH, even if your Uncle didn’t kill him.

Let’s hope this thread doesn’t get dragged down by a bunch of told ya so, picture police judgement.
      One heck of a thread, thanks Roscoe!

Comment

Originally posted by MLank View Post
        Just for reference. In all seriousness, after going back and reading from the beginning you seem in the wrong. Roscoe has access to land, enjoys getting pics of big bucks, and wanted to share with us. Should have ended there.

Now, you are bickering back and forth with other guys and "sticking to your guns"; making everyone else out as the bad guys trying to get you bc they have a certain perception of you. Despite the smart A remarks that offended you, this thread should have only been about this cool deer. Not who, where, why, how it was hunted?

I made a comment. What you aren’t seeing is the smart *** comment that the op made that was either deleted or “edited”. Then I was ganged up on. I will be 100% honest. I give zero ****s about this thread and the only reason I even comment is because I have Tapatalk and people keep quoting me. And because of the weird comments of people referencing my past post and comments which is weird when I have no clue who they are.

That said i am glad someone who actually hunted the deer killed him. Roscoe i wish your uncle would have let you hunt him. You put in the work.. Maybe You can get the antlers from the guy who hunted him and get your uncle some replicas. Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Great buck, and I REALLY don’t care if he’s hf or lf but the color of the horns this early looks hf. Bea good time for a lesson in why hf deer have bleach white horns?

Comment

WOW great buck

Comment

Originally posted by SwampRanger View Post
              Great buck, and I REALLY don’t care if he’s hf or lf but the color of the horns this early looks hf. Bea good time for a lesson in why hf deer have bleach white horns?

curious
              why ?

Comment

Thanks for sharing Roscoe. Great deer.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by SwampRanger View Post
                  It’s interesting. I had him on camera with 3 different cellular camera manufacturers and never saw the horns looking light colored like that. Last picture I had of him was last Sunday. So I don’t know if it was maybe the lighting in the LDP, the person taking the picture or what, but that was indeed weird.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by JTeLarkin08 View Post
                    I made a comment. What you aren’t seeing is the smart *** comment that the op made that was either deleted or “edited”. Then I was ganged up on. I will be 100% honest. I give zero ****s about this thread and the only reason I even comment is because I have Tapatalk and people keep quoting me. And because of the weird comments of people referencing my past post and comments which is weird when I have no clue who they are.

That said i am glad someone who actually hunted the deer killed him. Roscoe i wish your uncle would have let you hunt him. You put in the work.. Maybe You can get the antlers from the guy who hunted him and get your uncle some replicas. Lol.

Obviously no fs given. You seriously had conversations about it? That’s weird bro. You might implement the no posting after 9pm rule. It seems to not work in your favor.

Congrats to the hunter! Hell of a deer.

Comment

Originally posted by jshouse View Post
                      Why you so concerned with his uncle and how bad he wants to kill this deer? You're posts really have no relevance to this thread.
                      My uncle is 75 years old. He has survived a heart attack, stents and bypass surgery. My father, his brother, died at 63 of a heart attack. I’m just pretty thrilled my uncle is around to hunt at all. :-)

Comment

My uncle is 75 years old. He has survived a heart attack, stents and bypass surgery. My father, his brother, died at 63 of a heart attack. I’m just pretty thrilled my uncle is around to hunt at all. :-)

well maybe another one will show up for him

Comment

Good job getting him in a position to be successful. It's not always about the kill though.

Comment

Hopefully I have a hell of a person to run cams and help me at 75. I’m certain he appreciates it.

Thanks for the pics!

Comment

See that makes sense. At the beginning of the thread when I said it was weird. You could have just said it’s a older guy and your helping him out. And i would have said ok got ya that makes sense. Instead you acted like it was a friend who hunts that just lets you run cameras for the heck of it to look at their deer. That’s all I said was weird.

Comment

The guru comes out again to give us his almighty opinion. What a jackass!!

Comment

Working...
                                X