No announcement yet.

Nice 9 pt..... Doe?.... hard horned !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Paris has some freaks of nature but that is truely a freak.

Comment

Can you imagine some of your lease buddies seeing that doe get bred and the tales around the campfire and the ensuing hard time said lease member would get?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

A couple of mjhaverkamp boys watched as a nice buck mounted another good buck a few years back. They shot the bottom buck out from under the top one mid business. It didn't have any jewels either. It ended up scoring in the mid 40s if I remember correctly. I cant remember if it was hard horned or not?

Comment

A good friend of mine killed one up here several years a ago. Chocolate horned 8 point, fairly palmated and scored ~135

He said he thought he’d killed a monster until he walked up on it. Said the thing kept shrinking! Only weighed like 130 pounds so he knew something was up with the tiny body. Checked between the legs....doe.

Comment

A friend of mine sent me those pics. I thought maybe it was someone he knew, but I guess he got it off facebook.

Comment

Kaitlyn

Comment

I killed one about 25 years ago in Liberty county. Mine was a four point.

Comment

Pretty sweet

Comment

Crazy!

Comment

Working...
                    X