Clear All

Originally posted by BubbaS View Post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

From earlier in thread side by side comparison

Comment

If it ain’t then he’s got a twin!!

Comment

Why black the hunters face if he posted it on Facebook?

Comment

Looks like the same deer to me also.

Hope we get to see some better LDPs of such a fine deer.
          Congrats to the lucky hunter.

Rwc

Comment

He gone!

Comment

Originally posted by Killer View Post
              Why black the hunters face if he posted it on Facebook?
              I don’t personally know the hunter. A friend of mine posted the picture so I was just trying to be courteous and not post his face on a public forum. For all I know he may be a TBH member.

Comment

Ruhroohh

Comment

Originally posted by BubbaS View Post
                  I know where this deer was taken. Just don’t want to spill the beans. I’ll leave that to the OP
                  I think w/o a doubt that’s the same deer. Low fence small property, we knew someone else had to be hunting him on a neighboring property. My uncle was hunting the deer. Unfortunately when that deer was crazy killable on his place back in mid October, my uncle was in North Carolina for two weeks.

I hope a score & age gets out on the deer. Also be curious to know if it was an escapee.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Roscoe View Post
                    I think w/o a doubt that’s the same deer. Low fence small property, we knew someone else had to be hunting him on a neighboring property. My uncle was hunting the deer. Unfortunately when that deer was crazy killable on his place back in mid October, my uncle was in North Carolina for two weeks.

I hope a score & age gets out on the deer. Also be curious to know if it was an escapee.

Thank you for sharing the pics on this amazing deer. I hate it turned out the way it did, but that’s hunting.

Comment

Originally posted by Puncher51 View Post
                      Thank you for sharing the pics on this amazing deer. I hate it turned out the way it did, but that’s hunting.
                      Yep, that’s how it goes. At least my uncle knows he’s gone. A lot of times a deer just disappears and ya never know.

Comment

Yep, that’s how it goes. At least my uncle knows he’s gone. A lot of times a deer just disappears and ya never know.

Absolutely! But this one will haunt your dreams unfortunately

Comment

Big Buck on cam!

Originally posted by Puncher51 View Post
                          Absolutely! But this one will haunt your dreams unfortunately
                          It won’t haunt my dreams. I did all I could to arrange a kill’n! [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

Last edited by Roscoe; 11-07-2019, 09:58 PM.

Comment

It won’t haunt my dreams. I did all I could to arrange a kill’n! [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

Haha good point!

Comment

Yes you did............... And I for one appreciate it.

Rwc

Comment

Sounds to me I wasn’t far off from my initial thought that everyone got ****** about. Your uncle isn’t much of a hunter. He wanted you to get the pics and kill it when it was convenient for him. Wish you would have gotten to hunt him Roscoe.

Comment

Working...
                                X