This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
    I think I'm going dove hunting with Smart....
    Is there room for one more?

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by .243 WSSM View Post
        Is there room for one more?
        Jump in my friend. Be sure to bring your crane and goose loads!

Comment

I’m going to stay in the deer woods with the boy for the next few months.

“It just means more”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Sounds like my kinda party. I'll bring beer and food!

It doesnt mean ****. . .

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
              I’m going to stay in the deer woods with the boy for the next few months.

“It just means more”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
              Keep laying them down!

Comment

Originally posted by Birddog66 View Post
                Sounds like my kinda party. I'll bring beer and food!

It doesnt mean ****. . .

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
                Things will die. Libations will abound. College football will be watched. Hopefully no arrests take place

Has also been mention of a mountain lion that needs to be dispatched, lil' nervous about that one actually
                Last edited by eradicator; 11-06-2019, 08:00 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeremy View Post
                  Why do Aggies hate when FACTS are brought to the table and it doesn’t benefit them? I brought not 1 opinion. Plain and simple FACTS. The same kind used everywhere in college football. Yet if it benefits ATM you will stand and crow about it. Move along.
                  lol, Yup. Between ignoring objective statistics (facts), and lacking basic reading comprehension skills, it makes conversations tough in this thread.

My favorite one so far is people confusing "what IF Baylor goes 13-0?" with "I think Baylor will go 13-0."

That's gotta be an all-timer in "how to fail basic reading comprehension?"
                  Last edited by Daddy D; 11-06-2019, 08:22 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                    Wait wait....Speaking of the smell test and meaningfull data look ups...didn't yall award yourselves the two new national championships 90-100 years later based on these SAGArin ratings? 1927 for sure. And now they aren't legit when it doesn't benefit yall. Things that make you go hmmmm... Back to dove hunting...
                    ****IT THAT IS RICH

Comment

Eerbody go dove huntin?

Comment

Interesting conversation on the radio this morning on whether a 2-loss Georgia SEC champion would still get in over an undefeated Baylor.

Overwhelming sentiment was "Yes, obviously, Baylor will have played zero teams. Any team that could possibly beat Georgia would beat Baylor by 50 pts minimum..."

Gotta schedule a tough non-conference if your conference is incredibly weak, Baylor. And that you did not do...

Comment

**** that didn’t happen for 500, Alex…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by BitBackShot View Post
                            Interesting conversation on the radio this morning on whether a 2-loss Georgia SEC champion would still get in over an undefeated Baylor.

Overwhelming sentiment was "Yes, obviously, Baylor will have played zero teams. Any team that could possibly beat Georgia would beat Baylor by 50 pts minimum..."

Gotta schedule a tough non-conference if your conference is incredibly weak, Baylor. And that you did not do...

An undefeated Big12 champion gets in no matter what. Baylor will not be undefeated so the argument is not worth having. If you believe any undefeated conference champ would be left out you are crazy.

Also understand that non conference schedules are made a decade or more out. This isn’t Rhule’s schedule. Analysts want you to believe these schedules are made year to year.

Comment

Thanks man. I guess Kmart is going to stay in metro mess to watch yellow tcu go down while we kill birds

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                                Eerbody go dove huntin?

I’m in!

Comment

Working...
                                X