This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2019 College Football Week 11

It’s been a weird season for us. We’ve either played #1’s or the unranked. Nothing in between except for top 10 Auburn and we no-showed for that one. Signature wins are coming. It ain’t like it used to be.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Jeremy View Post
      Nope. Counts on the resume this week though. Just like the LSU win against UT didn’t help them this week because of UT not being ranked anymore.
      Where in lies the “rub” with the “ranked when we played them” argument. I do not agree with it.....it should be, when it’s all said and done, where they finish in the polls.

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
        I just got off the Whatsapp video chat with one of my son’s swing coaches in Perth. He says the weather is starting to get really warm again....watch out for the browns and the cobras.

I’m actually headed to Perth

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
          Wait a **** minute! Did you say Tarleton is jumping to Div 1? Time for us to schedule a home and home. [emoji51]
          Nooooooo! Trap Game for sure!!

Comment

Where in lies the “rub” with the “ranked when we played them” argument. I do not agree with it.....it should be, when it’s all said and done, where they finish in the polls.

This week to week CFP playoff show every week is a joke. I also think AP is a joke. Clemson and Bama are ranked simply off last year. Joey Galloway screaming Clemson is 1 until they are beaten is a sham. LSU has best resume followed by OSU.

I agree when everyone is finished with season look at wins, losses and who played who. I also know that doesn’t generate millions and millions in dollars.

Comment

I’m actually headed to Perth
              You in O&G? His wife works for Exxon. She’s Stralian and he’s a Brit.....they just transferred to New Guinea. He’s there still as a teaching pro until the house sells. He said there’s only one golf course in Guinea....one.

Comment

Nooooooo! Trap Game for sure!!

Them boys might put a real scare into you. They are salty.

Comment

This week to week CFP playoff show every week is a joke. I also think AP is a joke. Clemson and Bama are ranked simply off last year. Joey Galloway screaming Clemson is 1 until they are beaten is a sham. LSU has best resume followed by OSU.

I agree when everyone is finished with season look at wins, losses and who played who. I also know that doesn’t generate millions and millions in dollars.
                  Nail on the head. Ever wonder how, ironically, teams playing week to week mysteriously jump in the polls or don’t move much until after that game is played. It’s all about the Dolla Dolla Bill!!

Comment

You in O&G? His wife works for Exxon. She’s Stralian and he’s a Brit.....they just transferred to New Guinea. He’s there still as a teaching pro until the house sells. He said there’s only one golf course in Guinea....one.

Yep. I’m in offshore drilling.

Comment

Them boys might put a real scare into you. They are salty.
                      I remember an Arkansas State team that came in and whipped our butt one year.

Comment

Yep. I’m in offshore drilling.
                        I’m Directional Drilling land based / conventional shale. You with one of the Big 4?

Comment

Boom....
                          Debut at #1....

Been telling you boys all year

Big 10 and SEC.....

One hell of a game coming on Nov 23rd....I'll be in the shoe to watch that one

Comment

I think I'm going dove hunting with Smart....

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
                              Boom....
                              Debut at #1....

Been telling you boys all year

Big 10 and SEC.....

One hell of a game coming on Nov 23rd....I'll be in the shoe to watch that one
                              Well your 50% then. Seems you said the Cleveland Browns we’re gonna be good too

Comment

That's not how it works. It's current ranking.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X