X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sqiggy PM returned

Comment

Originally posted by texan4ut View Post
      I am a member of Sportsman Guide. I can get a new Diamond Archery Edge SDB-1 bow package. for 313.99 with free shipping. Club 4 pay will be 78.50 per month. I am good for the 1st month. This would give him a new bow that can be set up for him. I would hate to see him with a bow that didn't fit and he couldn't use and get discouraged. I can have it shipped to Sqiggy. If the rest of you guys want to spring for the other 3 months then I can make it happen. https://www.sportsmansguide.com/prod...hoCCVQQAvD_BwE I also have some arrows too.

I will take care of a month

Comment

Originally posted by rebelbow View Post
        I will take care of a month
        Just an FYI This makes the four installments for the new bow.

[emoji1303]

As Always My Heart is filled with Love for you and Your Families. Not because I am commanded to Love my Neighbor but because I can, am able to and it brings me Joy.

Comment

I have a 3 or 4 pin trophy ridge sight and one of the camera holders I’ll donate.
          Probably have some other miscellaneous stuff too.
          Let me know.

Comment

If we get him set up with a bow, PM your address. I will buy him a target. I can buy it on Amazon and have it shipped to your address.

Comment

Let’s us know about the younger brother as well when you figure out what he wants.
              Thanks,
              Tyler

Comment

double post, sorry
                Last edited by TKP1991; 10-26-2019, 12:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by texan4ut View Post
                  Sqiggy PM returned
                  PM sent back.
                  Think this is the route to take. Brand new bow that can be adjusted as he grows and he's still growing.
                  So, what I'm thinking, everybody that wants to donate money can send it straight to you and get the bow paid for. Any money over that, can go towards the younger brother. Just let me know what you think. Don't want to put you or anybody else in a bind.

Originally posted by TKP1991 View Post
                  Let’s us know about the younger brother as well when you figure out what he wants.
                  Thanks,
                  Tyler
                  I'm working on that. Mom hasn't replied to any of my messages yet. Dang ole stubborn pride!!!

Comment

Texan4ut if you come up short pm me. Sqiggy I'll shoot you a pm later on the younger boy. I was raised by a single mom for the most part so I've been in them boys shoes

Comment

How are donations getting done?

Comment

Just let me know... even if it is a Christmas dinner package or gift, I’m in.

Comment

I’m in if there’s anything else he needs. Or the younger boy or even the mom! Gift card to Macy’s or something like that I can mail to you.

Maybe we could get them a target for the new bow? Some field points? Gift card to academy?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I have (18) 400 spine Beman arrows with inserts, knocks and blazer canes cut to 27.25”. I’m 27” draw and they work for me.

If you can use them, PM me your address and I will send them to you.

Chris

Comment

Originally posted by sqiggy View Post
                              PM sent back.
                              Think this is the route to take. Brand new bow that can be adjusted as he grows and he's still growing.
                              So, what I'm thinking, everybody that wants to donate money can send it straight to you and get the bow paid for. Any money over that, can go towards the younger brother. Just let me know what you think. Don't want to put you or anybody else in a bind.

I'm working on that. Mom hasn't replied to any of my messages yet. Dang ole stubborn pride!!!
                              Show her this thread and tell her we're gonna get as much enjoyment out of it as the boys are!

Comment

Sorry not getting back to this for a while, but working 12hr. shifts and stuff breaking down here at work has me running.
                                On the bow, the boy is right handed. I will get with texan4ut on this.
                                On the younger brother, his mom finally told me he has asked for a set of headphones. I found them on Amazon. I will see if I can get the link to post.
                                Right now, donations for the bow can go to texan4ut and the headphones to me, since I'm a Amazon Prime member.
                                My number is 979-218-1037. If you want to help out on this, shoot me a text.
                                Thank You All, Lenney!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X