Big Buck on cam!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Roscoe View Post
    Nope. He’s MIA for about two weeks now. He did the same thing earlier this summer, so we he hope he finds his way back around...in October preferably!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    I bet the recent rains and now acorns have something to do with it. Hope he comes back!

Comment

Originally posted by crowmagnum View Post
      Morons I tell ya! Morons! Lol!Hope JT field lark can wipe the ****ty egg off of his face😎😁
      Lol the one and only bow guru

Comment

Originally posted by Krivoman View Post
        I dont see anywhere near a 200. gonna stick to mid 70s. Really nice deer.
        X2 beautiful deer

Comment

Wow! Great deer! Can't wait so see what he measures on the ground.

Comment

Beast of a Buck!! I hope he comes back so we can see him without velvet.

Comment

Goodness Gracious !

Comment

Any updates Roscoe?

Comment

[QUOTE=JTeLarkin08;14323931]I still think it’s ****ing weird. And I have yet to talk to anyone who actually hunts low fence in Texas that isn’t part of this little circle jerk that thinks it’s normal. Congrats on having a friend trust you I guess? Y’all can talk all the **** about me that you want? Since when have I cared? [emoji2369]

I still find it super weird that some of you guys give a **** what I have to say or holds **** against me?? When I have literally never seen most of your screen names on this site??

So do you think it's weird? We aren't sure for the 100th time.

Comment

Originally posted by crowmagnum View Post
                    Any updates Roscoe?
                    After two months of being awol, the buck showed back up Friday afternoon..and Saturday...and Sunday...and Monday. Problem is the fella that needs to do the killing is out of state on family business. I’ll be shocked if this buck is still around when he gets back in town next week. It’s honestly driving me nutz!!!! [emoji23]

Comment

Big Buck on cam!

Last edited by Roscoe; 10-16-2019, 07:22 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Roscoe View Post
                        After two months of being awol, the buck showed back up Friday afternoon..and Saturday...and Sunday...and Monday. Problem is the fella that needs to do the killing is out of state on family business. I’ll be shocked if this buck is still around when he gets back in town next week. It’s honestly driving me nutz!!!! [emoji23]

But I bet not near as bad as the old boy out of town until next week........ha ha

Best of luck to your buddy. And thanks for sharing these photos.

Rwc

Comment

Originally posted by Rwc View Post
                          But I bet not near as bad as the old boy out of town until next week........ha ha

Best of luck to your buddy. And thanks for sharing these photos.

Rwc

No doubt! Lol

And you’re welcome.

Comment

Impressive. Love his frame.

Comment

What a buck, I want to see LDPs soon!!!!

Comment

Thant's just an awesome buck! Hope he gets him.

Comment

Working...
                                X