Big Buck on cam!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by T-Placke View Post
    Mystery solved. This buck is in a pen. I saw him yesterday on a check up visit. He is out west of Weatherford.

Wow. Good looking deer though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

175-180

Comment

Originally posted by Roscoe View Post
        Right about here [emoji1787]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
        Hot ****! X marks the spot. Must be just outside Brady! (Geographically the center of Texas.)

Thwack. Num num. He’ll brine real nice even if rank.

Thanks for sharing Roscoe.

Comment

Mystery solved. This buck is in a pen. I saw him yesterday on a check up visit. He is out west of Weatherford.
          Originally posted by AntlersBoy View Post
          Wow. Good looking deer though
          I was wondering where he was. We haven’t seen him on camera in several days. [emoji1787]

Comment

Originally posted by Roscoe View Post
            I was wondering where he was. We haven’t seen him on camera in several days. [emoji1787]

You guys just wait till next year when he turns 4.5 years old. He is going to be a true stud. Lets just say, he has been fed right.

Comment

You guys just wait till next year when he turns 4.5 years old. He is going to be a true stud. Lets just say, he has been fed right.

So this deer really is in a pen?

Guess my bull **** radar was correct [emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by JTeLarkin08 View Post
                So this deer really is in a pen?

Guess my bull **** radar was correct [emoji23]

I’m kinda with this guy. I can show you guys pen raised deer all day long. But I really thought this was a hardcore chase them to the ground whitetail killing forum. Not trying to start a fight or argument just been thinking this was a low fence deer this whole time. Might should lead with that. You guys can run me down if you want, had a different feel from them this forum. Really hope it’s not I like the threads you guys have.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlersBoy View Post
                  I’m kinda with this guy. I can show you guys pen raised deer all day long. But I really thought this was a hardcore chase them to the ground whitetail killing forum. Not trying to start a fight or argument just been thinking this was a low fence deer this whole time. Might should lead with that. You guys can run me down if you want, had a different feel from them this forum. Really hope it’s not I like the threads you guys have.

Dude strait up lied and said it was a low fence deer on a buddies place that he has his trail cam set up on the feeder in central Texas. The whole story was off from the get go.

Comment

Dude strait up lied and said it was a low fence deer on a buddies place that he has his trail cam set up on the feeder in central Texas. The whole story was off from the get go.

I used to like following your hunting threads, but after reading your arguments with a teenager on your rage broadhead thread and now this...

The OP clearly said free range and central texas in his first post. I’d like to see pics of the deer that was “seen” in Weatherford.

Comment

The more I think about you guys can give me all the s!!! you want!!!! You stupid ;;-:!**’s play along like this is some kind of deer that you have on cam that is grown on your LF. and looking back at this thread there are 30 people that “ like your pics” why don’t you lead with “hey this is one of my pets I have 10k in, what you guys think” don’t know how to add someone else in to this but this is for you to roscoe

Comment

Originally posted by 88 Bound View Post
                        I used to like following your hunting threads, but after reading your arguments with a teenager on your rage broadhead thread and now this...

The OP clearly said free range and central texas in his first post. I’d like to see pics of the deer that was “seen” in Weatherford.

Weird I post hunting threads? Seems to be rare around here

Comment

Weird I post hunting threads? Seems to be rare around here

It’s rare these days because of the childish crap that gets posted that derails the thread...but I’m sure you don’t have to be told about any of that.

Roscoe, I’m ready to see more pics of this buck!

Comment

Wow

Comment

What just happened?? Is the deer in a pen or not?

Comment

So do you have any pictures of the same deer?

Comment

Working...
                                X