Mexico 2019-2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DonBon View Post

Had a great time at the lease. Everything is in bloom. All the black brush looked great. We found a few sheds including a matching set which was very cool. We filled a spot and are now only looking for two people.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looking good man. Good luck with filling it.

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
      Safe avg in my dealings has been around 16% but several times they’ve just thrown out random numbers and we’ll....you pay it lol

Thanks for the info. And I guess Columbia would be the best place to cross?

Comment

Originally posted by Slickrick View Post
        Thanks for the info. And I guess Columbia would be the best place to cross?

That depends on where you’re lease is, but Columbia, pedrias Negras, and acuna all run fairly similar... the acuna crossing has become very particular about trailers so to be safe take everything you have title, updated registration etc CYA so you don’t run into any headaches and most of all welcome back to Mexico!

Comment

Columbia has a XRay machine now also. And they like to use it

Comment

Originally posted by RedDirt View Post
            Columbia has a XRay machine now also. And they like to use it

no kidding. In my last 5 trips, I have been through that machine 3 times. I cant buy a dang green light either. Must have "shady gringo" tattooed on my forehead .

Comment

Originally posted by texas shag View Post
              no kidding. In my last 5 trips, I have been through that machine 3 times. I cant buy a dang green light either. Must have "shady gringo" tattooed on my forehead .

Reminds me of the old falcon dam crossing we used to take years ago.... got red lighted EVERYTIME you had to leave cash in the seat when you got out and they’d send you on your way [emoji849][emoji849][emoji849]

Comment

Yeah I don’t think the green light has worked for years. But really didn’t matter if it did, they still wanted to pull you over.

Comment

I did try to get by with a birth cert. for the visa because my passport had expired and that wasn't good enough.

Comment

I brought in several homemade blinds last season. Columbia.
                    Used a Lowe’s receipt each time- somewhere around $150. They charged me 16% tax on the $150 and I paid with a credit card at the teller window.

The one time I brought in a trailer of 12 feeders, I was there almost two hours messing with a customs broker. Won’t do that again if at all possible.
                    I was told that each hunter can bring in 2 hunting items (blinds/feeders).

Anything more than that and you get kicked into some kind of import tax deal, that adds paperwork and a couple hundred dollars more in taxes.

Comment

Just back from the ranch and it was indescribably beautiful EVERYTHING was in bloom. All the brush full bloom and sweet perfume from huisache. All the winter weeds were in full bloom . every color shape and size imaginable. As beautiful as I've seen in quite some time.Like walking in a perfumed flower garden.

It may be getting dry to sprout summer forbes but the desert was in magnificent splendor. Now lets get some spring rains and let the show continue.

Comment

Originally posted by elgato View Post
                        Just back from the ranch and it was indescribably beautiful EVERYTHING was in bloom. All the brush full bloom and sweet perfume from huisache. All the winter weeds were in full bloom . every color shape and size imaginable. As beautiful as I've seen in quite some time.Like walking in a perfumed flower garden.

It may be getting dry to sprout summer forbes but the desert was in magnificent splendor. Now lets get some spring rains and let the show continue.

Man I’m ready to get down there! Great to hear

Comment

Thanks for sharing.
                          Been kinda quiet.
                          I need to get back down there

Comment

Originally posted by elgato View Post

Thanks for the report. That’s encouraging. I haven’t seen much rain on FarmLogs. We are going down Friday. Adding 6 new feeders and new pens. Safe travels to everyone.

Comment

Originally posted by dc1986 View Post
                              Thanks for the report. That’s encouraging. I haven’t seen much rain on FarmLogs. We are going down Friday. Adding 6 new feeders and new pens. Safe travels to everyone.
                              I went down in your part of the country a couple of weeks ago. It’s starting to dry up, but like elgato reported the brush is in full bloom. Safe travels.

Comment

Originally posted by Coyote Canyon View Post
                                I went down in your part of the country a couple of weeks ago. It’s starting to dry up, but like elgato reported the brush is in full bloom. Safe travels.
                                Thanks for the report. It’s supposed to rain Saturday night. Hopefully everyone gets some.

Comment

Working...
                                X