Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ttt….SAVE

Comment

These guys came to our last Marine Corps Leauge meeting. They are VA funded but not VA... veteran employees and locations all over the state. Good people.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

ttt...keeping my promise to 2 Warriors.....

Comment

I posted this around my squadron. A couple folks have used it and say it helps.

Crisis Text Line is a global not-for-profit organization providing free crisis intervention via SMS message. The organization's services are available 24 hours a day every day, throughout the US by texting 741741

Comment

TTT and thanks for all that have served

Comment

ttt

Comment

Me and the old lady went on a wounded Vet Ride sponserd by 22KILL,two weeks ago, this is there main focus, good group to support.

Comment

ttt

Comment

TTT, and thanks to all that have sacrificed for our country.

Comment

Originally posted by Strummer View Post
                      It’s a great post . I almost lost my wife to suicide last week . She had the gun in her mouth. Only thing that stopped her was seeing a picture of our kids . 2 days later she was on a plane to a treatment facility in Florida.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                      Aw man! I am so sorry. Thank God she didn't do it. What a heck of a year you guys have had. Any chance that her wrecks were not accidents?

Prayers that 2018 will be behind us soon, and 2019 will be kinder to your family...and prayers for your wife and each of your family.

Comment

ttt…..SAVE

Comment

Originally posted by BigDraw View Post
                          This is a great thread. I had messaged the moderators for permission to post information about 22kill.com (I am a volunteer for), but have not received the courtesy of a response after a month. These folks are combat vets, and are dealing with those demons. They have peer group meetings, outings and a hotline. I want to encourage anyone military or first responders to check out the 22kill.com website. For those of us that can volunteer at these events or donate, all help is appreciated.

Thanks

Bert

Thank you for this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Back TTT

Comment

TTT....SAVE. As we near the Holidays, the coming weeks will take a toll on those who suffer the mental anguish so remember them and help if you can!!

Comment

TTT!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X