Covid - Needing hydroxychloroquine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by skiguy327 View Post
    Monoclonal Antibodies? I think that may be the plasma treatment somebody mentioned above but if not, push for that.

Sorry you’re suffering man. I’ve had it also and while my symptoms don’t seem to be as severe as yours I can testify that this is no joke. It was weeks of discomfort and fatigue.

Another case study for getting the vaccine. It’s proven 94% effective. Yes, some people still can catch it after vaccinating, that’s the ways it’s always been with vaccines. But it’s 100% protection against severe symptoms and death.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    I'd like to see data on your last sentence.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by MadHatter View Post
      I posted in your other thread, but I had all the same symptoms.
      Started out with less symptoms but by Mon night I had em all, and was in bad shape.
      It came on fast!
      Fever, diarrhea, shakes, etc..
      Haven't been to the doc, so I have no idea if it was covid.
      In the last 2 days I started another z-pack, ate and entire tube of ivermectin that would cover a 1000lb horse for a month, 20k iu of vitamin C a day, and drained 2 bottles of Zicam oral spray.
      Today it finally broke, and I'm a 1000× better!!
      No clue if those things helped, or my body just beat it.
      The only thing that I was aware of doing anything was the Zicam.
      Everytime I sprayed it, I would feel better for about 30 min.
      Not sure what that was about, cuz I would go right back to feeling like crap.
      Ate a full meal for the first time in a while today.
      Careful with the doses of ivermectin. Not sure about humans, but it affects several organs in dogs, if overdosed.

Comment

Originally posted by Muskles View Post
        Careful with the doses of ivermectin. Not sure about humans, but it affects several organs in dogs, if overdosed.
        Yeah I read that multiple times, it's real bad for dogs.
        You don't do the whole thing at once, just a little at a time, with lots of water.

Comment

Originally posted by ThisLadyHunts View Post
          How is it that a doctor is prescribing an antibiotic for a viral infection? I've always been told that ABs work only on bacterial infections.

Does anyone know and, if so, can you explain?
          Z-pack has been show as an antiviral also

Comment

Originally posted by brunner View Post
            Started steroids and other meds on Day 8

Up to that point I had only been hydrating, vitamins, and that’s it.

I did three tele-doc visits that were a waste of time from Day 3 to Day 7. They refused to prescribe me anything. Needless to say I will never use those tele docs again absolutely pointless.

Today’s update is not much different than yesterday. Not any worse just not much better.

Currently on 13 meds/vitamins. Wearing my gut out, had to start a probiotic too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not sure if you posted it earlier, but do you have any idea where you may have contacted it? Just curious and how is your wife doing?

Comment

reading this thread reminds me how much I hate the ccp
              Hope everyone gets well

Comment

I’ve had all symptoms.

Headache (mild)

Congestion (mild)

Body aches (SEVERE)

Fatigue (SEVERE)

Couch (mild)

Fever (10 days and counting)

Diarrhea (mild)

Lung/Chest tightness (not mild but not terrible)

My difficulty breathing is honestly the worst the first 20 minutes in the morning after sleep

I was sick with Covid in November for 3 weeks and I had the very same symptoms. I ran fever for 10 days.

My doc did nothing for me! She would not even see me! She got fired!

I was lucky that my FIL had it in July and had an oxygen machine that he brought to me. When I would get tired I would hit the oxygen machine to elevate my oxygen levels and felt better immediately.

The intestinal issues lingered for months and have started correct themselves.

Best of luck with it!

Comment

Originally posted by Muskles View Post
                  The only human warning on the pour on is that it may irritate skin. I think a whole tube in one sitting is way over board but within rational limits, it is the best preventive/cure out there.

Comment

I’ve had all symptoms.

Headache (mild)

Congestion (mild)

Body aches (SEVERE)

Fatigue (SEVERE)

Couch (mild)

Fever (10 days and counting)

Diarrhea (mild)

Lung/Chest tightness (not mild but not terrible)

My difficulty breathing is honestly the worst the first 20 minutes in the morning after sleep

Ivermectin is an anti-inflammatory and will open you up and you can breathe so much better.

Comment

Originally posted by manwitaplan View Post
                      Saw the report this morning on the news. Said out of the 163,000,000 fully vaccinated that 1% (.93) has gotten the covid. Out of those numbers 2% has died. I did not run the numbers to see what that equals.

Wouldnt that mean it has no statistical difference versus people who are not vaccinated? Since that is roughly about how it is for covid in general...

Comment

Originally posted by 7sdad View Post
                        Ivermectin is an anti-inflammatory and will open you up and you can breathe so much better.
                        It will also turn your guts to foam, and the toilet will look like a brown bubble bath....

Comment

It will also turn your guts to foam, and the toilet will look like a brown bubble bath....
                          You just need more fiber in your life.

Lay off the Mountain Dew and Slim Jims.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Reaper View Post
                            You just need more fiber in your life.

Lay off the Mountain Dew and Slim Jims.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
                            That ain't me .
                            Rarely drink softdrinks, and haven't eaten processed meat in yrs.

Comment

Worked fine for me with no problems at all. You must be sensitive!

Comment

Finally feeling half way normal today green screen.

Thanks for all the prayers, just praying for this same trend through the weekend.

I’m ready to be back at work.

Comment

Working...
                                X