No announcement yet.

Covid - Needing hydroxychloroquine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope you recover quickly, good thing you're 34 and in great shape.

I have to wonder though, why search for a drug that 4 doctors already denied prescribing you? What info do you have that they don't have? Why go to them to begin with if you already knew how to treat it?

Whats your logic, are you medically trained?

Comment

Originally posted by ThisLadyHunts View Post
      Well, there’s your problem—your healthy lifestyle is killing you! I’d start drinkin’ if I were you.
      Lol!
      No wonder I haven’t gotten it.

Hope you get better op.

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
        brunner, how many days were you sick before starting any therapeutics?? Just curious.

Started steroids and other meds on Day 8

Up to that point I had only been hydrating, vitamins, and that’s it.

I did three tele-doc visits that were a waste of time from Day 3 to Day 7. They refused to prescribe me anything. Needless to say I will never use those tele docs again absolutely pointless.

Today’s update is not much different than yesterday. Not any worse just not much better.

Currently on 13 meds/vitamins. Wearing my gut out, had to start a probiotic too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Reaper View Post
          I hope you recover quickly, good thing you're 34 and in great shape.

I have to wonder though, why search for a drug that 4 doctors already denied prescribing you? What info do you have that they don't have? Why go to them to begin with if you already knew how to treat it?

Whats your logic, are you medically trained?

Reaper they denied prescribing anything at all, zero, NOTHING.

I didn’t request them to prescribe anything particular whatsoever.

I went to them first because they’re supposedly professionals in the medical field.

No I’m not medically trained but I’m also not a dumbass. When you’re denied any type of help three times, my “logic” kicks in I will take my life in to my own hands and not lay up and cross my fingers for the best.

There’s plenty of people who have speed up their recovery through steroids, ivermectin, hydroxychloroquine, breathing treatments, etc.

At this time, I’m taking alll of that plus others and I’m not getting worse I’m just not healed overnight and never expected to be knowing it’ll take time.

Comment

Originally posted by brunner View Post
            Reaper they denied prescribing anything at all, zero, NOTHING.

At this time, I’m taking alll of that plus others and I’m not getting worse I’m just not healed overnight and never expected to be knowing it’ll take time.

Good to hear that you're on the mend maybe it's time for a new GP. Thanks for explaining what happened what a run around...

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by skiguy327 View Post
              Monoclonal Antibodies? I think that may be the plasma treatment somebody mentioned above but if not, push for that.

Sorry you’re suffering man. I’ve had it also and while my symptoms don’t seem to be as severe as yours I can testify that this is no joke. It was weeks of discomfort and fatigue.

Another case study for getting the vaccine. It’s proven 94% effective. Yes, some people still can catch it after vaccinating, that’s the ways it’s always been with vaccines. But it’s 100% protection against severe symptoms and death.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
              Where did you get the 100% protection/death number from? Please post.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by skiguy327 View Post
                Monoclonal Antibodies? I think that may be the plasma treatment somebody mentioned above but if not, push for that.

Sorry you’re suffering man. I’ve had it also and while my symptoms don’t seem to be as severe as yours I can testify that this is no joke. It was weeks of discomfort and fatigue.

Another case study for getting the vaccine. It’s proven 94% effective. Yes, some people still can catch it after vaccinating, that’s the ways it’s always been with vaccines. But it’s 100% protection against severe symptoms and death.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
                It's another case study on getting safe, cheap, and effective medications at the initial onset of an infection, rather than waiting a couple weeks for symptoms to worsen too. These docs that refuse to prescribe what works should be held accountable.

Natural immunity after a quick recovery through effective therapeutics is better and safer than guinea pigging experimental medications, in my opinion.
                Last edited by Shane; 05-26-2021, 12:46 PM.

Comment

Started steroids and other meds on Day 8

Up to that point I had only been hydrating, vitamins, and that’s it.

I did three tele-doc visits that were a waste of time from Day 3 to Day 7. They refused to prescribe me anything. Needless to say I will never use those tele docs again absolutely pointless.

Today’s update is not much different than yesterday. Not any worse just not much better.

Currently on 13 meds/vitamins. Wearing my gut out, had to start a probiotic too.

What symptoms do you have brunner? Any lung/breathing issues?

My son had headaches and then had difficulty breathing. A good friend had severe stomach issues.

Seems like this virus "spins the wheel" and affects people very differently.
                  Last edited by unclefish; 05-26-2021, 02:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by unclefish View Post
                    What symptoms do you have brunner? Any lung/breathing issues?

My son had headaches and then had difficulty breathing. A good friend had severe stomach issues.

Seems like this virus "spins the wheel" and affects people very differently.

I’ve had all symptoms.

Headache (mild)

Congestion (mild)

Body aches (SEVERE)

Fatigue (SEVERE)

Couch (mild)

Fever (10 days and counting)

Diarrhea (mild)

Lung/Chest tightness (not mild but not terrible)

My difficulty breathing is honestly the worst the first 20 minutes in the morning after sleep

Comment

Just curious, Are you a smoker? Did you get a Flu shot this past winter? Have you been taking vitamin D before getting sick? I watched a podcast about covid and it stated most people who got covid were deficient in vitamin D.

Comment

I’ve had all symptoms.

Headache (mild)

Congestion (mild)

Body aches (SEVERE)

Fatigue (SEVERE)

Couch (mild)

Diarrhea (mild)

My difficulty breathing is honestly the worst the first 20 minutes in the morning after sleep

I posted in your other thread, but I had all the same symptoms.
                        Started out with less symptoms but by Mon night I had em all, and was in bad shape.
                        It came on fast!
                        Fever, diarrhea, shakes, etc..
                        Haven't been to the doc, so I have no idea if it was covid.
                        In the last 2 days I started another z-pack, ate and entire tube of ivermectin that would cover a 1000lb horse for a month, 20k iu of vitamin C a day, and drained 2 bottles of Zicam oral spray.
                        Today it finally broke, and I'm a 1000× better!!
                        No clue if those things helped, or my body just beat it.
                        The only thing that I was aware of doing anything was the Zicam.
                        Everytime I sprayed it, I would feel better for about 30 min.
                        Not sure what that was about, cuz I would go right back to feeling like crap.
                        Ate a full meal for the first time in a while today.

Comment

Originally posted by MadHatter View Post
                          I posted in your other thread, but I had all the same symptoms.
                          Started out with less symptoms but by Mon night I had em all, and was in bad shape.
                          It came on fast!
                          Fever, diarrhea, shakes, etc..
                          Haven't been to the doc, so I have no idea if it was covid.
                          In the last 2 days I started another z-pack, ate and entire tube of ivermectin that would cover a 1000lb horse for a month, 20k iu of vitamin C a day, and drained 2 bottles of Zicam oral spray.
                          Today it finally broke, and I'm a 1000× better!!
                          No clue if those things helped, or my body just beat it.
                          The only thing that I was aware of doing anything was the Zicam.
                          Everytime I sprayed it, I would feel better for about 30 min.
                          Not sure what that was about, cuz I would go right back to feeling like crap.
                          Ate a full meal for the first time in a while today.
                          Yep, you took your chances (#32). Glad you're feeling better. BTW, it was the ivermectin.

Comment

I really think the key to beating covid quick with therapeutics is to not hesitate as soon as you feel icky...do not hesitate thinking it's allergies & start throwing them back asap. Why I asked brunner when he felt bad vs starting on the recommended.

I'm just glad our household assumed cases were mild cuz we didn't know crap own what to do over a year ago in march when we had it.

Comment

I get hydroxychloroquine in marble falls.
                              My lymes dr up there has me on it as a preventative. Have been for 6 months.

PM me and ill get you get info.

Comment

I’ve had all symptoms.

Headache (mild)

Congestion (mild)

Body aches (SEVERE)

Fatigue (SEVERE)

Couch (mild)

Diarrhea (mild)

I have nothing to add other than I hope you get over this soon. Hang in there!!

Comment

Working...
                                X