No announcement yet.

Covid - Needing hydroxychloroquine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Monoclonal Antibodies? I think that may be the plasma treatment somebody mentioned above but if not, push for that.

Sorry you’re suffering man. I’ve had it also and while my symptoms don’t seem to be as severe as yours I can testify that this is no joke. It was weeks of discomfort and fatigue.

Another case study for getting the vaccine. It’s proven 94% effective. Yes, some people still can catch it after vaccinating, that’s the ways it’s always been with vaccines. But it’s 100% protection against severe symptoms and death.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by skiguy327 View Post
      Monoclonal Antibodies? I think that may be the plasma treatment somebody mentioned above but if not, push for that.

Sorry you’re suffering man. I’ve had it also and while my symptoms don’t seem to be as severe as yours I can testify that this is no joke. It was weeks of discomfort and fatigue.

Another case study for getting the vaccine. It’s proven 94% effective. Yes, some people still can catch it after vaccinating, that’s the ways it’s always been with vaccines. But it’s 100% protection against severe symptoms and death.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
      It is not 100% protection against severe symptoms or death. It does lessen the chances, but hundreds, probably thousands of people have died with Covid after being vaccinated.

Comment

Prayers up for a complete and quick recovery!

Comment

Keep us updated, stay strong

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
            All these various do it yourself treatments sure seem like a lot more trouble than just getting vaccinated.
            That's what they are trying to accomplish, won't tell you about all the bad, which there is a lot with the vaccine and how much money is being made off of the vaccine. The more people they can make suffer and or die, the more othe people are going to want the vaccine, unapproved by the FDA, no testing, except on those third world people that it killed a lot of.

Comment

Checking in hope your feeling better today. My budy got on zinc, Quercetin, d3, and ate fruit (vitamin C) after getting covid (had it for 2 weeks before he went on the vitamin regiment) and swears it helped him beat it within a week. Now I am not sure if thats plicebo effect or real but for what its thought I should tell you. Sounds like you just started taking some of these.

-Jack

Comment

Funny how the doctors would prescribe Oxycodone like candy and now won't do prescribe anything until you are past help. Is it just me, or does something not sound right here?

Comment

@

Comment

Originally posted by dac6933 View Post
                    Anyone know of any Docs in the N Dallas area that prescribing HCQ?
                    Post 5

Comment

Originally posted by panhandlehunter View Post
                      It is not 100% protection against severe symptoms or death. It does lessen the chances, but hundreds, probably thousands of people have died with Covid after being vaccinated.

Saw the report this morning on the news. Said out of the 163,000,000 fully vaccinated that 1% (.93) has gotten the covid. Out of those numbers 2% has died. I did not run the numbers to see what that equals.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Based on those numbers, 3260 died

Comment

Error. 32600 died. Too many numbers in my head

Comment

Originally posted by SabineHunter View Post
                            Error. 32600 died. Too many numbers in my head
                            Still not quite right but close

.0186% Death Rate after vaccine

Comment

Originally posted by El Paisano View Post
                              Funny how the doctors would prescribe Oxycodone like candy and now won't do prescribe anything until you are past help. Is it just me, or does something not sound right here?
                              around here, you just about have to be decapitated to get oxyC.
                              Most doctors are just lemmings of the AMA. Most....not all.

Comment

Originally posted by hpdrifter View Post
                                around here, you just about have to be decapitated to get oxyC.
                                Most doctors are just lemmings of the AMA. Most....not all.
                                I could go on a major ranting fit about this, my wife has a chronic illness and the hoops that she has to jump through are ridiculous

Comment

Working...
                                X