3d shoot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3d shoot

Any coming up in the houston area I wanna start piddling with my hunting rig and learn the 3d game

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Brazos County Archery Club has monthly club shoots the second Sunday of the month. They are located in Bryan, off Hwy 21

Comment

You could also check out the schedule on the Texas ASA site. I’m not sure if there are any qualifier shoots coming up in your area, but the site has links to clubs and ranges that might be closer to you

Comment

Hello, my name is Alex, and I have enjoyed archery ever since I randomly purchased my first longbow. Recurve bows and 3D archery are now my main interests. I created this website to give archers of all skill levels the tools they need to shoot better and have more fun..

Comment

Hi Kas. Banana Bend will shoot a club 3D event April 2cd. Open to the public, registration opens at 8:30m. California start. Which means, register, warm up on the practice range, start when you are ready. www.bananabendarchery.club

Comment

Originally posted by Saltgrass Mikerr View Post
              Hi Kas. Banana Bend will shoot a club 3D event April 2cd. Open to the public, registration opens at 8:30m. California start. Which means, register, warm up on the practice range, start when you are ready. www.bananabendarchery.club
              thank you sir ill try my best to make it

Comment

Working...
              X