• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post
    Doug or the flounder

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Following

Finally got a gig in town and the lake is 10 minutes from my house.

Trying to talk my wife into a Sea Hunt ultra. Wish me luck the boat show is in less than 30 days.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Birddog66 View Post
        I'm certainly looking forward to fishing 2022, I just picked up my first bay boat last week. I'm planning on hitting Matty and POC as much as my schedule will allow. Big thanks to Capt. Glenn for answering all my questions along the way.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Congrats Shane!

Comment

Originally posted by JES View Post
          Looking forward to fishing more this year, no more overseas work for me. Let’s hope 2022 is better than 2021.
          I get back on the 6th. Let’s go a bunch before you go under the knife.

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
            Look at the head on that thing!

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
            Big ol bucket head!!!! The flounder has got a good one too!

Was a good couple days with Glen. Now it's time to fill some tags.

Comment

Originally posted by doug View Post

Haha!

Good luck and happy new year

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

My last trip (yesterday) of year wasn’t salt, but close enough to coast to count !

Me and my best buddy Kelly (aironeout), childhood friends , all star baseball team, junior golfers , state champs , college roommates , weddings , kids, kind of friend.

Anyway we got Covid for the day and chose to chase crappie on coleto instead of trout and reds.

Kelly has mastered his electronics and spot lock trolling motors and sinking offshore brush piles into a true art. 100% articials on lakes folks say are fished out / don’t have fish.

21 keepers and only 1 throw back. These were some fat girls slabs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                Proud member since 1999

Gary's Outdoor Highlight of 2008:

http://discussions.texasbowhunter.co...highlight=GARY

Comment

Originally posted by doug View Post

Nice one Doug!

Comment

Enjoy the thread…thanks for starting 2022.

Comment

Originally posted by GARY View Post
                      My last trip (yesterday) of year wasn’t salt, but close enough to coast to count !

Me and my best buddy Kelly (aironeout), childhood friends , all star baseball team, junior golfers , state champs , college roommates , weddings , kids, kind of friend.

Anyway we got Covid for the day and chose to chase crappie on coleto instead of trout and reds.

Kelly has mastered his electronics and spot lock trolling motors and sinking offshore brush piles into a true art. 100% articials on lakes folks say are fished out / don’t have fish.

Wow! Way to go guys!

Comment

Originally posted by GARY View Post
                        My last trip (yesterday) of year wasn’t salt, but close enough to coast to count.

Nice haul Gary, I grew up fishing Texana, Colleto and Fayette County. They're not what they once were but good to see they can still produce fish. Sadly Texana will never return to her glory days.

Comment

Originally posted by Jet Black View Post
                          I get back on the 6th. Let’s go a bunch before you go under the knife.
                          Let’s do it, after the weather change we can hit the river.

Comment

Went with kid to PINS. Surf was clear and flat. Caught pomp’s for about 2 hours then the wind and surf kicked up and we caught reds and small sharks. Lots of spinners breaching out past 3rd. Good day on the sand. Kept some pomp’s and stingray wings for tonight
                            Attached Files

Comment

Good day right there!

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

Comment

Awesome!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X