Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TBH Lost Another Great Member - RIP Eric Pence *****Updated with Service Information

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dang, hate hearing this. Prayer for his family. He had just bought a tent from me a few weeks back hoping he'd get to use it with his boys in warmer weather this year.

Comment

Prayers sent for his family and loved ones.

Comment

Prayers sent for his family.

Comment

Prayers sent!

Comment

Prayers sent. We lost a great one.

Comment

I am so sorry to hear this. Pardon my ignorance of just thinking he was going to have surgery and continue on his battle and walk with God. Well, he is walking with God alright. I will be praying for his family and for all to find peace in the light knowing God's plan is bigger than ours. This disease has a way of tearing families apart and yet bringing them together in other ways. I know this family is closer and loves more through this battle. May all of us as friends on TBH continue to pray and love the Pence family and lift them up in prayer and not let complacency with life forget their loss and may TBH be stronger together for all. Lord Jesus we ask all these things on our hearts in your Holy and Precious Name. Amen

Comment

Prayers and condolences for the Pence family.

Comment

Sad, only met Eric once but really liked him and enjoyed his contributions to TBH. He'll be missed. RIP Eric

Comment

God speed Eric.
                    You were a true family man that earned my respect the first we met in Quanah when you came to look at the lease. Always enjoyed time spent around you and your family.
                    Gone but never forgotten.

Comment

Just awful news. Eric seemed like a fiercely devoted family man, I can't think of any higher compliment. The Pence family will be in my prayers.

Please let the family know we are here to help.

Comment

Prayers and God Bless

Comment

Sad news. Prayers sent for Kelly and his boys and the rest of their family.

Comment

Hate to hear this, prayers sent.

Comment

Definitely a sad day. I was fortunate enough to share hunting camp and a fire with a great man and will miss his humor and wisdom. I pray for the family and offer any support needed through this tough time.

Comment

Man after reading that the surgery went well was hoping for a new bright update. Hate this for the family! RIP sir

Comment

Working...
                                X