Maglite Suppressor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Raider4044 View Post
    It’s working for me right now. Their site goes down every Wednesday and periodically at other times. You would think with every person using it paying $200 each that they would have a decent website, but that’s certainly not the case.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Maybe it’s my computer. I just saw a window popup that says I’m using an unsupported browser, and may need internet Explorer 7, Firefox, or other......

But another link to Eforms says NFA Form 1, 4, and 5 are not in service at the preset times me, due to regulatory implementation with no set date of restoration to service.
    Last edited by Witchgrass; 01-10-2019, 02:04 PM.

Comment

Ok. Banging my head here. The only form I can get to work, is the paper form 1. Will that work? I know it won’t be near as fast as Eforms, but, for the life of me, I can’t get it to work.

Comment

Originally posted by Witchgrass View Post
        Ok. Banging my head here. The only form I can get to work, is the paper form 1. Will that work? I know it won’t be near as fast as Eforms, but, for the life of me, I can’t get it to work.

Try this link:

Don’t do it on paper. I would try a different browser or computer. Like I said earlier, the website is a POS and is finicky. If you can’t get it to work, wait a day or to and try it again.

Comment

Originally posted by Witchgrass View Post
          Maybe it’s my computer. I just saw a window popup that says I’m using an unsupported browser, and may need internet Explorer 7, Firefox, or other......

But another link to Eforms says NFA Form 1, 4, and 5 are not in service at the preset times me, due to regulatory implementation with no set date of restoration to service.

The ATF is not processing Form 1s and Form 4s during the shutdown,but you should still be able to submit them.

Comment

Went to Chrome, and got it to work. Still figuring out some of the forms that I need to download. Thanks.

Comment

Maglite Suppressor

Just got this video of my suppressor from Rusty on a .300 Blackout.

Comment

Originally posted by Raider4044 View Post
                https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=...&v=j5QO1J2SIKY

Just got this video of my suppressor from Rusty on a .300 Blackout.

Sounds great! Congrats!

Comment

Finally got a chance to try my can from Rusty out myself. Here it is on my 16” .223.

Comment

^

Comment

Working...
                    X