No announcement yet.

TBoT in Austin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BillyJack. I'd be willing to bet it'll be 30 targets. And Austin Archery Club sets some wicked cool courses! I'd rank it up there with Vanderpool for terrain and features. Expect a good mix of short shots, long shots, tricky range call shots, possibly some "from your knees" shots, some uphill and downhill angles, and a ton of arrow eating rocks if you can't find foam!

Comment

Originally posted by Trumpkin View Post
      BillyJack. I'd be willing to bet it'll be 30 targets. And Austin Archery Club sets some wicked cool courses! I'd rank it up there with Vanderpool for terrain and features. Expect a good mix of short shots, long shots, tricky range call shots, possibly some "from your knees" shots, some uphill and downhill angles, and a ton of arrow eating rocks if you can't find foam!
      Thanks Trumpkin,
      I’m looking forward to it. Sounds just like Vanderpool, I’ll bring extra arrows then. Lol

Comment

Until I made it to Vanderpool, Austin was just about my favorite range. Beautiful rugged terrain with such unique shot opportunities. You should have a great time.

Comment

Had a great time Saturday shooting with some fellow TBH members. Going to try to make as many of these going forward as possible.

Comment

Good shooting with you CRC, Malachi, and Bisch. It wasn’t any cooler or easier Sunday but still had a great time and improved my score some. Good course!

Comment

Love this course Ive shot it 3 times in the last week...

Anyone ever want to try it let me know Ill take you as a guest

Comment

Haven't been back to Austin in several years. Last visit I shot four classes in one LONG day, guy at the recognized me as an early starter and late finisher. Said I must be crazy or a beast, I'm no beast. Gave my a different hat for each round.

Comment

Good course!!!!

Nice to meet you crc, and good shooting!!!

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

The course was fun! Other than the uphill shots into the rising sun, but I can't say that was the cause of my poor shooting. Had a great time shooting with Bisch and BillyJack

Comment

Working...
                    X