No announcement yet.

2021 Formula 1 Season!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That move for Albon would be awesome.[emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122] The kid can drive I just think Red Bull was to big of a spotlight for his personality. I don't see Gio surviving to keep a seat either. I gotta think on that other Alfa seat. The car ain't horrible but the team was never solid in my opinion....just seemed out of sync. I heard a Chinese kid was doing serious runs in F2.....and has a boatload of money behind him.[emoji383]

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

F2 driver to Alfa I think Gio goes to Indycar next year https://twitter.com/KingTacoFan/stat...99150695206918, Albons plan B is Indycar also if he doesn't get the Williams seat he was at the Indy road race in the paddock a few weeks ago.

Comment

Saw today on IG that Albon signed with Williams. Spoke with some old driver friends from GT3 we know and they said Russel to Mercedes was a done deal, Bottas is moving to Alfa and now that all makes sense with Albon going Williams and Kimi stepping down. Was pretty happy to see Checo get another year with Red Bull.

I don’t see Russel being a great teammate for Lewis and I think Toto knows he’s bringing in new blood. Lewis is by no means washed up but they need to be planning for the future and Toto is cynical enough to see this. Russel will be going for his own championship and won’t be keen on playing nice, and I would love to see some Niko-esq drama in the garage. Between a teammate and Max putting pressure on him and new regs for ‘22, we gonna see what Lewis still has in the tank.

Comment

Well now Alfa says they have interest in Albon, so maybe this is still a bit more fluid than Sky had reported. I would really like to see Albon back in the mix. I’m a fan of Checo, but it would be cool to see gasly back in #2 at RB and Albon in Alfa seat and have a large part of their formula 2 cohort in good cars together.

Comment

Love that track they are at, never seen nascar banking like that on a road course. It looks like they built a track in the middle of a British open golf course.

Comment

Originally posted by bossbowman View Post
              Love that track they are at, never seen nascar banking like that on a road course. It looks like they built a track in the middle of a British open golf course.
              It is sweeeeet!!!![emoji964][emoji964][emoji964]

Comment

Heck of a race! Checo from pit lane start to points!

Comment

Yessir... that was great to see the fans fired up in the Netherlands [emoji1179]. That Honda engine off the light is incredible!!!

Comment

Originally posted by bossbowman View Post

They actually had to get F1 to approve the banking bc it greatly exceeds track limits per the existing safety standard. Good documentary on YouTube about the rebuild of the track and how/why they did what they did. Even the materials they used had to be adapted for the banks and the sand the wind carries onto the track.

Comment

Originally posted by Wall_Hanger View Post
                      They actually had to get F1 to approve the banking bc it greatly exceeds track limits per the existing safety standard. Good documentary on YouTube about the rebuild of the track and how/why they did what they did. Even the materials they used had to be adapted for the banks and the sand the wind carries onto the track.
                      I will look that up[emoji106]........I really liked that track layout. F1 had not been there since 1985....Nikki Lauda won that race when I was a junior in college.......ouch!!!!

Comment

Not much of a race but did enjoy the track.
                        Will be interesting to see Russell in a real Merc next season- he's going to be stout. Would love for Perez to figure it out and have a proper 4 horse race for the title.

Comment

Fantastic race. Good for McLaren!
                          Max and Lewis battle just gets better and better with every incident. Love the hostility.

Comment

Yep, good race today… let the blame games begin!

Comment

I guess Ricciardo gets to test drive Dale Earnhardts car now, I hope they at least do it on an oval and not road course.

Comment

Rather surprised but definitely agree Verstappen![emoji33]
                                "Verstappen hit with 3 spot grid drop for Russia in a 4th night [emoji287]!!!"
                                It did not take the stewards long on that one.

Comment

Working...
                                X