No announcement yet.

I am having a hard time believing this happened as reported

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm sure he got beat around the head and buttocks by a footlong......from Subway

Comment

How did that site figure out it was a Hoax?

I mean, anyone can report anything these days. I need a credible source to believe hoax.

Comment

Originally posted by SB09 View Post
        How did that site figure out it was a Hoax?

I mean, anyone can report anything these days. I need a credible source to believe hoax.
        From all that you have been made aware of both about the attack itself and incidents following the attack..you still believe he may have been attacked by two white dudes in MAGA hats i nthe middle of Chicago?

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
          From all that you have been made aware of both about the attack itself and incidents following the attack..you still believe he may have been attacked by two white dudes in MAGA hats i nthe middle of Chicago?
          I don't believe all the claims made by the victim at all. That sight just said it was a hoax and I was trying to find what their sources were.

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
            I'm sure he got beat around the head and buttocks by a footlong......from Subway
            lol

Comment

Yep, hoax 100%
              The police and media just wont call it for what it is because , you know, never criticize a gay black liberal.

Comment

How much time and police resource was used to investigate this false claim? Charge him.

Whatever tv show he's apparently in....needs to kill of his character. Time for him to accidentally fall down the elevator shaft.

Comment

How much time and police resource was used to investigate this false claim? Charge him.

Whatever tv show he's apparently in....needs to kill of his character. Time for him to accidentally fall down the elevator shaft.
                  he'd just blame 2 rednecks

Comment

Originally posted by JFISHER View Post
                    he'd just blame 2 rednecks
                    BWAHAHAHA! That's funny as he77

Comment

Second hand knowledge..I should have vetted before posting. I cant find a link.
                      I saw one earlier that said Chicago PD was considering filing a false report charge against him.

Comment

BREAKING: It was a lie!! ...and boom goes the dynamite.

Comment

I bet the lie doesn't get as much coverage as the fake attack did.

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
                            I bet the lie doesn't get as much coverage as the fake attack did.
                            Even funnier....it appears it was black on black violence. Ex boyfriend and new lover. (Just initial reports not confirmed)

Comment

Even funnier....it appears it was black on black violence. Ex boyfriend and new lover. (Just initial reports not confirmed)
                              Link?

Comment

Working...
                              X