No announcement yet.

Late term abortion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Evil walks among us, what should we do when we encounter it?

Comment

Originally posted by boy wonder View Post
      Evil walks among us, what should we do when we encounter it?
      Pizz on em.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

I figure any woman that would kill her 9 month old baby would most likely be a poor mother anyway.

What I wonder about is how evil a person must be that could spend all day killing babies then go home and sleep at night

Comment

Originally posted by Buff View Post
          I figure any woman that would kill her 9 month old baby would most likely be a poor mother anyway.

What's I wonder about is how evil a person must be that could spend all day killing babies then go home and sleep at night
          Yeah, I dont understand it

Comment

Originally posted by Buff View Post
            Same thing I said minus the month count. Poor (crappy) mothers raise kids with no principles,values and morals and will more than likely be a drain on society. Am I wrong to think that?

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
              Same thing I said minus the month count. Poor (crappy) mothers raise kids with no principles,values and morals and will more than likely be a drain on society. Am I wrong to think that?
              Nope, and that is why I call it a conundrum for the right. They don’t want to abort them or fund/support systems to care for them. But to expect society is somehow going to change for the better is insanity

Comment

Abortion is murder.

Any “Christian” that affirms abortion need to do some serious self evaluating

Comment

Originally posted by Death from Above View Post
                  Abortion is murder.

Exodus 21:22,23 seems to treat the fetus differently?
                  (I’m asking a question, not being argumentative)

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
                    Exodus 21:22,23 seems to treat the fetus differently?
                    (I’m asking a question, not being argumentative)
                    No problem, it is a good question.

I take the word brephos as it is used to describe Jesus in the womb and Jesus in a manger. It is the word for baby and no distinction is made of the two. That ascribes the identity of life pre and post birth.

Also Mary was told that the Messiah was to be conceived in her womb, to me that means Jesus possessed His divine identity at conception, not given it later.

I combine that with Psalm 139:13-16.

Murder in Ex 20 is the taking of innocent life. I think the Bible clearly states that life begins at conception. So abortion is murder and this country is smack in the middle of so much uproar and disunity because of the lack of value that is place on life...life made in the imagoi dei (image of God)

I have a really neat teaching that I read on it I will find and post up. It helps my dumb redneck self be able to grasp the teaching in a way that makes scenes.

It just breaks my heart to see what is being allowed...life is so precious.

Comment

To those who say the baby would just be a ward of the state, or otherwise need us to support it. I ask, why would we kill those that never had a chance, but let the people that have proven themselves needy live? Would retro-active abortion be OK?

Comment

I have a book called Freakanomics. There is a chapter that talks about abortion and crime rates. It’s very interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by boy wonder View Post
                          To those who say the baby would just be a ward of the state, or otherwise need us to support it. I ask, why would we kill those that never had a chance, but let the people that have proven themselves needy live? Would retro-active abortion be OK?
                          My Dad would say not only was he for abortion, he was for it to be retro active to the age of 18. Any time along that you screw up bad enough, he would take us out, all the way out.

Comment

Originally posted by JFISHER View Post
                            Andrew Cuomo says pro-lifers are not welcome in the State of New York

https://www.liveaction.org/news/andr...e-of-new-york/
                            Mr. Cuomo, since you undoubtedly support these post birth aborations may I remind you its never to late to practice your beliefs and just self abort. Set an example for all your followers to follow and make the world a better place while you're at it.

Comment

What's next? The devils work wont stop here...
                              This is not a conservative vs liberal issue(debate)..
                              Make no mistake about it.. This is an all out battle of Good vs Evil.... Very DARK times..

Comment

Originally posted by Death from Above View Post
                                Abortion is murder.

Absolutely!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X