Folded

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks Trump
    Learn languages by playing a game. It's 100% free, fun, and scientifically proven to work.

Comment

Originally posted by diamond10x View Post
      I don’t think he folded honestly. I can see how some can say or feel he did though. He is giving congress a chance to do the job they were supposedly elected to do. This isn’t the end of the border wall fight, IMO he put this on the lap of the dems because they cried open the gov’t back up so we can work a deal, well here it is, they have to feb 15th.
      Originally posted by JLivi1224 View Post
      This. I don’t think he folded at all. I think he’s getting federal workers paid and projecting non partisanship. When this fails he will lay it at the feet of the Dems, declare emergency, and build the wall this country needs.
      Are y'all insane?
      If that's what he was going to do he didn't need to shut the govt down in the first place

He didn't get a wall from this shutdown
      And he WON'T get one either.
      In any form
      It's not happening
      He won't call a govt emergency to do it either
      He's all hot air and he's blowing up y'alls tail pipes and y'all like it

The Art of The Deal alright

They gave him 5.7B and told him to not spend it on a wall.
      He won't win this fight

Comment

Originally posted by texansfan View Post
        Are y'all insane?
        If that's what he was going to do he didn't need to shut the govt down in the first place

He didn't get a wall from this shutdown
        And he WON'T get one either.
        In any form
        It's not happening
        He won't call a govt emergency to do it either
        He's all hot air and he's blowing up y'alls tail pipes and y'all like it

The Art of The Deal alright

They gave him 5.7B and told him to not spend it on a wall.
        He won't win this fight

I guarantee you he will use an emergency if they don’t figure it out. No doubt.

Comment

Well
          Peanut butter

Comment

They are just playing good cop bad cop. In the end both want to spend our money how they see fit. And they dont give a crap about any of us..

Comment

Originally posted by JLivi1224 View Post
              I guarantee you he will use an emergency if they don’t figure it out. No doubt.
              Friendly wager.
              If he doesn't get approval for his wall by Feb 28, 2019 you have to put up a Obama avatar of my choosing March 1, 2019 - March 31, 2019.
              If he DOES get funding for (at least a portion) of his wall I'll put up whatever avatar you want me to for same timeperiod.

Deal?

He's not getting that wall funded!

Comment

Originally posted by jds247 View Post
                They are just playing good cop bad cop. In the end both want to spend our money how they see fit. And they dont give a crap about any of us..
                They are throwing around billions like I'd throw around nickels in one arm bandits

Comment

Be patient

Comment

Originally posted by jds247 View Post
                    I wouldn't include Trump in with the career politicians in DC...
                    The career politicians, on either side, Absolutley do not care about any of us....

Comment

I think and hope Trump played them on this. I think he has set this up to use emergency powers to secure the border and build the wall. If the Dems don't come to the table now after agreeing to then he can do what he needs to do and not be blamed by anyone but the obstructionists and FNM Fake News Media.
                      I think now he can safely tell Pelosi and Schumer to go pound sand.

Comment

We’ll see...

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
                          I think and hope Trump played them on this. I think he has set this up to use emergency powers to secure the border and build the wall. If the Dems don't come to the table now after agreeing to then he can do what he needs to do and not be blamed by anyone but the obstructionists and FNM Fake News Media.
                          I think now he can safely tell Pelosi and Schumer to go pound sand.
                          He can honestly say he did everything he could to work with Congress but had no other option.

Just another Dem ****show that Pelosi owns.

Comment

It's going to be an interesting 3 weeks...the dems are in a precarious position now. My guess is we will be going to the SCOTUS when he pulls the emergency funds vs shutting it down again mid Feb.

Ending the shutdown was the right move imo...I have to look into the eyes of the guys & gals working the border every day. Most all BP supports barriers in rio sector & support the potus but they gotta pay bills. Call it a fold, but it was time to change tactics. Dems are not gonna give a bill with barriers so I suspect trump will gamble with the courts vs a 2nd down.

Comment

Originally posted by diamond10x View Post
                              I don’t think he folded honestly. I can see how some can say or feel he did though. He is giving congress a chance to do the job they were supposedly elected to do. This isn’t the end of the border wall fight, IMO he put this on the lap of the dems because they cried open the gov’t back up so we can work a deal, well here it is, they have to feb 15th.
                              This. He is playing them for the fools they are. Now either way he wins. Checkmate

Comment

This ain't over by a long shot! TRUMP!

Comment

Working...
                                X