Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Urban Pharmaceutical Sales a few days a week. ��

Comment

I guess it’s a little different for me, but I’m at firefighter and with the schedules we work it’s rare to find one of us that doesn’t have a “side hustle”. No really for the money but because we only work 10 days a month at the fire house which means we have a lot of time of, and most of us are busy bodies. I work part time for another department now, as well as umping high school baseball games on my days off. These are both things i enjoy doing that put extra money in the bank every month so that I can have a new truck and a good deer lease. Well worth it in my opinion.

Comment

I have a month off at a time from my main job. If I didn't do something else, I am pretty sure my wife would kill me in my sleep.

Comment

Build metal buildings, pipe fences, carports, ect.

Comment

I'm fortunate enough to make enough that my wife doesn't have to work and can stay home with the kids while they're young. I also only work 2 of every 3 weeks and get 4 weeks vacation on top of that.
            now as for a side hustle, my wife like to paint bird houses and rocks among other crafts that she sell/trades with her friends. I am just a general rural handyman, I'm great with hydraulics, computers/wifi, plumbing/rain catchment, engine repair. but I usually don't take cash as I prefer to trade.

Comment

Weld fences, barndoes, etc but I can't let down extra $$.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G530AZ using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Skinny View Post
                I work the glory hole at Love’s Truck stop #69.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                Im on my way !

Comment

Originally posted by Chief Big Toe View Post
                  I guess its unfortunate that as older generation guy, I ain't got the paper to give me that high paying job, that lets me not have to need a side hustle. like some of the younger ones that had the opportunity handed to them... nothing wrong with making an honest living, even if it means you need 2, or even 3 side gigs...
                  That's a mighty broad brush stroke you paint with there Sir. I'm sure there is a young guy or 2 that had it rough and walked to school in the snow uphill both ways, just like you!

Comment

Originally posted by Wbeene13 View Post
                    officiate high school baseball and football its something that is fun keeps me involved in the sports and pays pretty decent
                    My college roommate does this and really enjoys it. He uses that money as a traveling fund for him and his wife. You’ll be surprised at how much you can make doing this.
                    Last edited by stickemhard3; 03-15-2019, 06:13 AM.

Comment

I drive Uber 7 days a week and do security on the side. It'll be great when I'm caught up on bills from when the oilfield turned south and a divorce happened to me at the same time lol.

I do like to drive Uber though. It's always a adventure and fun meeting people from all over the place and different backgrounds.

Comment

I play Texas Hold 'Em cash games. I will play at least once a week, usually three times. There's a game somewhere near me every night though. It's a fun way to make a few extra hundred after work.

Comment

Since becoming a Realtor, I've slacked off on the private investigator work, but still manage to serve subpoenas and other process every month. Not much m.k iney, but keeps my habit of Texas Hold 'Em fed. Like the above, I play but mostly daily tournaments at Winstar. I usually make the final table 3x a week for some cash winnings.

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

I don't really have a side 'hustle'. I make a good amount with my regular job and work from home when I am not traveling.

I do web startup, SEO, social media, data protection, email and general admin work for a handful of new companies on the side. Once I have them setup I can do everything from my house. I don't take a salary and opt to get a piece of the business for services. It's a gamble, if the company does not grow I am out some time.
                            Last edited by -HIC-; 03-15-2019, 07:30 AM.

Comment

My main hustle is also my side hustle. As a realtor, I could come up with enough work to go 24/7 non-stop. Making money out of that work is a different topic

Comment

I sell organic seed starts. Germinate the seed in indoor grow house, under grow lights, harden them off and sell to local nursery in Seabrook.

Comment

Working...
                                X