JFT Turkey Tour 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Smart View Post
    Hahaha I said the same thing....I'd have mowed the whole thing down.
    We would both be ordering new blinds after that ninja hurdling move. You need a reason to order another one, don't you?

Comment

Originally posted by .243 WSSM View Post
      We would both be ordering new blinds after that ninja hurdling move. You need a reason to order another one, don't you?

I'm focusing my efforts on timed protein feeders right now ...I'm gonna try to keep my new popups intact so I'll be using the door... lol.......

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
        I'm focusing my efforts on timed protein feeders right now ...I'm gonna try to keep my new popups intact so I'll be using the door... lol.......
        Good move Did you ever buy the asf Buccees feeder?

Comment

Good move Did you ever buy the asf Buccees feeder?

No I found an incredible deal on a Lamco 600 L&T for a little more and went that route..

Comment

Good deal. I'm sure the turkeys will be happy

Comment

Good deal. I'm sure the turkeys will be happy

If they are , it will be a straggler... Wrong side of the lease. That feedpen is where I killed my avatar buck. Very rare to see turkeys throughout the year over there for some reason..

Comment

Is it too far from roost trees?

Comment

Originally posted by ClayW View Post
                  Threw Logan’s hunt on YouTube. Check it out.

https://youtu.be/LniVeKAI2VM
                  I was smiling whole video, great stuff! Well done 👍

Comment

congrats!

Comment

DUDE, awesome video. Little man did great. Congrats to you both!

Man I tensed up every time you said shoot, wait no , shoot, wait. Get after another one

Comment

Originally posted by txoutdoorsman24 View Post
                        DUDE, awesome video. Little man did great. Congrats to you both!

Man I tensed up every time you said shoot, wait no , shoot, wait. Get after another one

Thanks!

I was a tad fired up and I was worried the bird was gonna spook. In hindsight, that bird was locked in and wasn’t going anywhere. I’m glad I didn’t rush Logan too much

Comment

Awesome video, thanks for sharing! Out of curiosity, what shell did you go with for the young hunter? It obviously worked well.

Sent from my LG-M430 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by JackRyan View Post
                            Awesome video, thanks for sharing! Out of curiosity, what shell did you go with for the young hunter? It obviously worked well.

Believe it or not, these were Rio 1oz 7 1/2 shot dove loads

They pattern and are lethal out to 25. At 15 yards, they shoot about a basketball size pattern that allows for plenty of error.

Comment

Three more sleeps and ol’ tommy longbeard is going to be in trouble.....

Comment

Originally posted by ClayW View Post
                                Believe it or not, these were Rio 1oz 7 1/2 shot dove loads

They pattern and are lethal out to 25. At 15 yards, they shoot about a basketball size pattern that allows for plenty of error.
                                Wow, that's good info. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                                X