No announcement yet.

Lake Meredith

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Was anyone go out and hunt this weekend?

Comment

Originally posted by DuramaxDude View Post
      Was anyone go out and hunt this weekend?
      Ill be there next weekend.

Comment

Did not get out there this weekend, headed out tomorrow afternoon and then again Friday for the weekend.

Comment

They are hosting the youth hunt out there 10/27 & 10/28 if I'm not mistaken.

Comment

Originally posted by Castblast View Post
            They are hosting the youth hunt out there 10/27 & 10/28 if I'm not mistaken.
            Thanks for the reminder on that, we have to wear hunters orange during the youth hunt.

Comment

Anyone know how the mosquitoes are right now? Is it worth packing in a thermacell?

Comment

Originally posted by Castblast View Post
                Anyone know how the mosquitoes are right now? Is it worth packing in a thermacell?

I was there this past weekend and no mosquitos at all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I got this little spike muley on Friday. He was the only buck I saw in 3 days of hunting. This was a last minute trip, my first trip up there(10.5 hr drive), first ever mule deer, and first every spot and stalk deer. Shot was at 45 yds.

Comment

Congrats jdunn! Hoping to have some success during gun season. Might have to try to get out there during bow season next year to avoid the bigger crowds.

Comment

Originally posted by RShockley View Post
                      Congrats jdunn! Hoping to have some success during gun season. Might have to try to get out there during bow season next year to avoid the bigger crowds.

Thanks man. It sure was tough. I definitely need better glass. Good luck to you.

Comment

jdunn6092 Congrats man, that's awesome!

Comment

Well done jdunn6092, I know how hard you worked for that one!

Comment

Originally posted by jdunn6092 View Post

I got this little spike muley on Friday. He was the only buck I saw in 3 days of hunting. This was a last minute trip, my first trip up there(10.5 hr drive), first ever mule deer, and first every spot and stalk deer. Shot was at 45 yds.

Awesome bud!! Congrats!

Comment

Good job buddy!

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

If I may, what brand is that orange pack cover you have? I’ve been looking for something like this, to do exactly what you’re doing with it here, but I don’t know what they’re called so my search came up empty.

Comment

Working...
                                X