No announcement yet.

Dollar shave club commercial

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you want to save money shaving go DE and buy a 100 pack of blades for $10 along with some soap and brush and youll be good for life with the equipment. Another $10 of blades will get you 2 or more years.

Comment

I really don't understand the boycott process anymore.

We constantly rag on millennials and other groups for getting their feelings hurt, but yet somehow it is justified to do it on the other side of the fence?

I haven't bought razors in years. FWIW.

Comment

I buy mine from Dorco. Sames place dollar shave club buys theirs to re-sell

Comment

Originally posted by twillgo View Post
          I went old school with a double-edged safety razor and Williams Mug Shave years ago. Works for me and price is much more reasonable. Does one really need six blades in a razor? Not really.

In the media today, homosexuality is thrown in your face as often as possible. It is portrayed as "normal" in everything from children's shows to commercials now. Makes one ponder that if this were true, how do we survive and procreate?

I find it both bothersome and a terrible portend of the times/things to come.

This!

Comment

Can you become gay by watching commercials? If so I'm out too!

Comment

Beard trimmer is as close of a shave as I’ve had in 10 years

Comment

The Dollar Shave Club commercial is hilarious IMO. Don't get all offended in your protected bubble. There are those types of people all over the nation. Straight, Gay, Bi, who knows? Do I agree with their lifestyle? Probably not, but its America and we are free to be who we want, even if others don't agree. If you don't like it, then don't buy it.

Comment

Originally posted by BTLowry View Post
                  Anybody else see their commercial with 2 dudes in the tub together?

I like their shave butter but they ain't getting another dime from me
                  Add to TBH boycott list???

Comment

Originally posted by Parramore View Post
                    The Dollar Shave Club commercial is hilarious IMO. Don't get all offended in your protected bubble. There are those types of people all over the nation. Straight, Gay, Bi, who knows? Do I agree with their lifestyle? Probably not, but its America and we are free to be who we want, even if others don't agree. If you don't like it, then don't buy it.
                    No way bro if he gets caught watching that commercial that means he’s gay too! So that’s why they’re not getting anymore of his money. Lmao smh , ohhhhh brother

Comment

I won't ever pay that for a razor. I buy the bulk pack of the cheap ones and will last year a year.

Comment

Working...
                      X