Fbi/fisa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
    If they'll do it to a Presidential candidate and The President of The United States, imagine what they would do to you and me. Also imagine who they've done it to before. The un-elected .gov has way too much power with way too little oversight.
    If they can smear Trump this bad imagine how easy it would be for them to do whatever they want to any one of us.

Even after all this people STILL believe what they see on TV. I'm 99% sure if any one of us were shown on TV as a wife beater 99% of TBH would be saying to get a rope!

But yet everyone has to know the media is mostly lies...Best case they far exaggerate the truth.

Comment

So much for a nonpartisan agency huh?
      Who gave the order is what I want to know. I would think underlings were following orders.
      How I would love to see leftys go to jail over this. That would restore a lot of faith in federal justice proceedings.

Comment

Originally posted by LivinADream View Post
        I don't comment much on the forum at all, especially on the political threads, but I read them all. Can't help but notice there is a certain few missing from this thread... [emoji44]

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk
        Yep. They only comment when the conversation can be manipulated to fit their party's crooked narrative....

Comment

Originally posted by ACCURACYINC View Post
          Yep. They only comment when the conversation can be manipulated to fit their party's crooked narrative....
          Like all liberals. They cant stand to face facts or the truth.

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Pic View Post
            Who gave the order is what I want to know. .
            I’ll let you in on a secret. It was Barack Hussein Obama.

Comment

Originally posted by CEO View Post
              Didn't a President get impeached for spying on the other party???

Maybe it's not as big of a deal now.
              No, he was about to be impeached for trying to coverup that his campaign was spying on the other party illegally (breaking and entering). He resigned before he could be impeached.

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
                If they'll do it to a Presidential candidate and The President of The United States, imagine what they would do to you and me. Also imagine who they've done it to before. The un-elected .gov has way too much power with way too little oversight.
                Not what they "would do" to us but what they are doing and they have been doing it for a very long time...

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
                  Not what they "would do" to us but what they are doing and they have been doing it for a very long time...
                  Yup. It has been a corrupt organization since their founding. They don't need a FISA court to railroad someone, but i'm sure it comes in handy.

Comment

Originally posted by PlanoDano View Post
                    No, he was about to be impeached for trying to coverup that his campaign was spying on the other party illegally (breaking and entering). He resigned before he could be impeached.
                    So the breaking and entering was the issue?

Comment

Originally posted by CEO View Post
                      So the breaking and entering was the issue?
                      The cover up was the issue.

Comment

Working...
                      X