Fbi/fisa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fbi/fisa

Saw this morning on Fox news that the FBI admitted illegally using the FISA court to spy on Trump and Associates during and after the campaign. Says they are sorry. Personally I would like to see some heads roll!

If found guilty, they should pay the penalty just like anyone else. And terminated!

Comment

Of course. And anyone who thinks this is the first time is naive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

It isnt the first time that the Democrats have done this it's just the first time that they got caught.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Comment

You're naive if you think anything is going to be done about it OR that anyone gets prosecuted for it.

Comment

Originally posted by SabreKiller View Post
            You're naive if you think anything is going to be done about it OR that anyone gets prosecuted for it.

Yup. Bureaucracy has the power. Not the President, Congress, Republicans, Democrats, you or me.

Comment

Yeah, Prolly will go just like Hillary's E-mail scandal.
              Never said I expected it, Just would like to see justice done. For once!
              I expect the Bidens will get investigated too, Get caught and slapped on the wrist!
              Last edited by locolobo; 01-12-2020, 04:27 PM.

Comment

it's a sad state of affairs when we have a dual justice system in this country.

we only have ourselves to blame.

Comment

FISA appoints anti trump dude to look into it

Comment

I still don’t understand how something like the FISA court even exists in the USA. It’s the perfect setup for repeated abuse that no one will ever hear about. Almost like that was the intention all along.

Comment

Originally posted by locolobo View Post
                      Saw this morning on Fox news that the FBI admitted illegally using the FISA court to spy on Trump and Associates during and after the campaign. Says they are sorry. Personally I would like to see some heads roll!
                      Heads roll? LOL That would 100% for sure happen if Trump or anyone close to him simply tried to spy on any Democrat.

Yeah, Prolly will go just like Hillary's E-mail scandal.
                      Never said I expected it, Just would like to see justice done. For once!
                      I expect the Bidens will get investigated too, Get caught and slapped on the wrist!
                      Funny how we all know Biden will not be POTUS. They are simply keeping him the top runner to keep this impeachment BS in the spotlight.

Comment

Didn't a President get impeached for spying on the other party???

Maybe it's not as big of a deal now.

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
                          I still don’t understand how something like the FISA court even exists in the USA. It’s the perfect setup for repeated abuse that no one will ever hear about. Almost like that was the intention all along.

FISA court established under the presumption we would always have integrity Throughout the judicial system. HA! Out the window!
                          End the FISA Courts

Comment

Fruit of the poisonous tree should apply here, and everything that came as a result should be nullified.

Comment

What?? You mean a "conspiracy"???? I thought the brain trust around here had established that there is no such a thing.... LMAO!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X