No announcement yet.

Soon to be no more Bill in San Jose....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe you'll get a crack at him next year.

Place is looking great sir.

Comment

Thank you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I finally got it right.
        Fan speed controllers are a whole technology unto themselves. After buying which didn’t work correctly, Leviton tech support steered me to another product.

Now- from barely spinning when sleeping to full-tilt the fan will blow warm air into the bedroom from the fireplace opposite in the living room.

Comment

Originally posted by Bill View Post
          I finally got it right.
          Fan speed controllers are a whole technology unto themselves. After buying which didn’t work correctly, Leviton tech support steered me to another product.

Now- from barely spinning when sleeping to full-tilt the fan will blow warm air into the bedroom from the fireplace opposite in the living room.

Hey Bill, sent you a PM.

Comment

The fireplace mantle went in today. 91k btu, I hope to heat with it. Ordered 4 cords of cut wood today.

We decided not to stain the pine interior on the windows. We could not get pine the color we wanted after weeks of trying different stains and application techniques. So we decided to match the exterior anodized bronze on the inside. First coat on the kitchen windows- we like it. We’ll have a cinnamon alder trim around them.

Comment

Sure is fun Bill following along as y'all's dream unfolds before your eyes! Thanks for taking the time to chronicle this!

Comment

Glad you’re enjoying it.

Sept 5 is archery elk and deer opener here. I’ll be hunting solo- I need a partner. The ‘problem’ is there are so many different places I can hunt within a few miles drive- picking one.

Comment

I have always been a fan and follower. Looking forward to seeing the next phase of your life journey in some pretty country!
                  Proud member since 1999

Gary's Outdoor Highlight of 2008:

http://discussions.texasbowhunter.co...highlight=GARY

Comment

My wife took an action picture. The paint looks good brushing on. We took the big doors down to paint ‘behind’ them, and are painting on sawhorses. I’m praying the weatherman is right about no rain the the forecast for the next few days.

It was 38 degrees early this morning. Time for hunting Montana elk!

Comment

The place is looking great! I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t a little jealous!

Comment

I learned above 5k ft, double pane windows can’t be filled with argon to insulate. The elevation difference between factory and home causes the gas to expand, and the pressure inside put tension on the window glass and makes it susceptible to breakage. They use a capillary tube when it’s sealed. I’m just under 5,300.

Somewhere in there is a bull elk looking back and sticking his tongue out at me!

Comment

Glad you’re enjoying it.

Sept 5 is archery elk and deer opener here. I’ll be hunting solo- I need a partner. The ‘problem’ is there are so many different places I can hunt within a few miles drive- picking one.

If your needing a partner, don't forget Ken T., aka Bowhuntntoona, is living up there now.

Comment

Soon to be no more Bill in San Jose....

I’ll give Ken a shout but I can’t find him on TBH as ‘Bowhuntntoona’.

Last edited by Bill; 08-16-2020, 08:22 AM.

Comment

Bill, I can't find his handle either under members. I'll send him a text if you want?

The fish are biting, and there's hogs to be kill-t. Gotta go!

Comment

I’ll give Ken a shout but I can’t find him on TBH as ‘Bowhuntntoona’.

Hey Bill! If you still have the same number, I'll give you a shout!

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X