No announcement yet.

Heart Issue!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks guys. I will request mechanical if they have to go that route.Got young grandsons I need to watch grow up.

Comment

Sending prayers.

Comment

Prayers up for you and your Family. Yes do it for the grand-babies.

Comment

Prayers up!

Comment

I work in direct pt care of heart transplant and ct surgery pts and tavr is the way to go. Similar to your heart cath you just had they just replace the valve while they are in there. Go in thru groin or wrist stay overnight and discharge next day is our protocol

Comment

Scheduled to see Dr Loyalka next Wednesday in Houston.

Comment

Originally posted by Tmag View Post
                Scheduled to see Dr Loyalka next Wednesday in Houston.

At least you wont be cracked open. Good luck my man!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

My Dad had a TAVR procedure 5 years ago and it was a complete success. Amazin technology.

Comment

Dadgummit, Tim! Got you in my prayers!

Comment

God bless

Comment

Heart issues aren't easy to get through by yourself, but the GS can help see you through it bro.. Prayers up for you and for a speedy recovery.

Comment

Wishing you the best! Praying for strength, comfort, and God’s complete and supernatural healing and guidance for you and your doctors. Praying all this through our mighty Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. Amen

Comment

Prayers up.

Comment

Prayers for you Tim!

Comment

I got an On-X aortic mechanical valve last year. I was 38 when they put it in. They had to crack me open to shave some of the middle wall down while they were in my heart. I’d be happy to try to answer any questions you may have about living with a mechanical valve since my valve install was different than yours will be with the less invasive TAVR. Shoot me a PM with questions or your number if you want to talk about it at all.

With the mechanical, I’m in blood thinners forever. It also ticks. Sometimes it seems louder than others. People can hear it standing next to me. I have read that some people like hearing this tick, it makes them feel alive. I won’t lie, it drives me crazy sometimes, especially at night. Not sure on TAVR recovery but my recovery was much longer than I thought it would be.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X