X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Never mind. Found it

Comment

Originally posted by wes122984 View Post
      thats the quality that will be saved to the card. what is sent to app is a thumbnail which is like 640x 480. Less than 1 megapixel i believe.
      What’s sent to app will be around 60-70kb. That’s where the graininess/pixelation comes from when you try to zoom in on a pic. Pics on SD card should be around 2mb, maybe more @ 24mp setting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Got ours out yesterday. Love them so far.

Comment

Got our Reveals up this past weekend. Really like them so far.

Comment

I have two that I need to get up and running!

Comment

I have a Spy Point link micro at my lease north of Pumpville and its not picking up a signal. I can get one, maybe two bars on my phone but the camera is not picking up the cell signal.

Does the Tactacam have better technology and could pick up a signal better than the Spy Point?

Comment

Originally posted by SabreKiller View Post
                I have a Spy Point link micro at my lease north of Pumpville and its not picking up a signal. I can get one, maybe two bars on my phone but the camera is not picking up the cell signal.

Does the Tactacam have better technology and could pick up a signal better than the Spy Point?
                Mine gets far better reception than my phone

Comment

Originally posted by FireNguns View Post
                  Mine gets far better reception than my phone
                  I wish I could say that. I'll have to try and move it around more I suppose and see if it will pick up a signal. Otherwise, I might as well bring it home and use it at the house.

Comment

Same. Better reception with my camera than my phone.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Put out 2 Sunday morning. First time we have had cameras out in 7-8 years. Good results so far.
                      Put them on a 7 tower to keep the cows from eating on them. Might get hit by lightning thou. Put them out at the most remote locations we have. 4g and full bars.
                      Attached Files

Comment

If anyone finds these in stock online and posts in here about it you sure wouldn't be hurting my feelings

Comment

In stock at basspro.com for $99. Not sure about shipping. I have 1 and it has worked great. The camera I have doesnt have a great sensor for night time pics, so I had to move it closer, but it is sending great pics and it sends them fast.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Have had 2 out for about 3 weeks now. 1 has 60% and the other about 80% battery. I would say overall I really like them. Have had a few issues like all black pics coming through a few times even in broad daylight. Trigger speed is stupid fast like they advertise.

Comment

Guys set you up a solar and a 12 volt battery, super easy and don't have to worry about battery life, bought a 1.5 volt solar from Harbor Freight $14.99 and a $16.00 battery for Buc'ees. been out 2 weeks still at 100%

God Bless
                              Bish

Comment

Originally posted by Bish View Post
                                Guys set you up a solar and a 12 volt battery, super easy and don't have to worry about battery life, bought a 1.5 volt solar from Harbor Freight $14.99 and a $16.00 battery for Buc'ees. been out 2 weeks still at 100%

God Bless
                                Bish
                                Bish, would like to see a pic of your set up if you get a chance. Thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X