Pro mule FXT sound bar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pro mule FXT sound bar

Just picked up a 2020 pro mule and wondered which one I should buy that won’t interfere with metal top or windshield?

I just got the SSV works with Kicker speakers and a 10” sub and it rocks. Check them out ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Go to WetSounds and get one of their sound bars. Best on the market as far as I have seen. Love ours, has tremendous sound

Comment

Will check these out. Thanks!

Comment

8 true marine-grade speakers with end-loaded woofers and front firing tweeters 450-watt peak power Class D integrated amplifier with easy pair integrated Bluetooth and auto connect. Audio sync connects two Party Bars to one mobile device Waterproof 3.5mm auxiliary inputs allow you to connect any smart device or mp3 pla

Comment

Originally posted by texan16 View Post
            Go to WetSounds and get one of their sound bars. Best on the market as far as I have seen. Love ours, has tremendous sound
            Second this. I have wetsounds speakers on my boat and ranger. I’ve had great service from Creative Audio, they sell on Amazon and are an authorized wetsounds dealer.

Comment

I’ve got a WetSounds Stealth 10 on mine that is 6 years old and still works like a champ. I can run 70 down the highway and hear it just fine.

Comment

Working...
              X